HTC BH M200 Bluetooth headset quality

Search This thread

academic

Jan 22, 2004
Academic ... man! I love Samsung WEP200...! Best bluethooth hands free I have ever use! But mine is lost and a new one costs about 70 euros... brb..
The HTC BH M200 came as gift with Touch Cruise from Expansys at Cristmass. I thouth it was a good choice for free bluetooth, and the better is that the BH M200 charged with mini USB!

70 Euros ?? Ouaou ! In Switzerland I can found the Wep200 for about 60 Swiss Francs (37 Euros) !

karhariasgr

Sep 3, 2007
Man... hehe.. everything in Greece are expensive and many of them very expensive!
For example the HTC TC with iGo or NaviMate or Destinator 7 Navigation costs 800 euros, which are the monthly wage of Greek people!

tonyjp try the tip that is reported in the 6th post ;)

dotexe

Apr 26, 2008
Bucuresti
HTC BH M200 reset

Hi,

I cannot pair BH M200 with Blackstone cause first i paired with another phone. I know from others BH that is necesary a reset for re-pairing . I tried to hold down volum+/- and MFB but i did not succed. In manual is not specified how to re-pair , only how to reconnect paired headset

SOLVED

Holding down the answer/end botton with the device turned off until the red LED will flash.

Last edited: