Notifications management t

Search This thread

Krakozawr

Aug 19, 2011
He friends!
I found a lot of notifications apps. But no one works like I want.
Notification center, for example, provide possibilities to dismiss notifications but take a slot, dubled native notification center and have not good filtration.
Pebblify provide perfect filtration setup.
Augmented have a lot of settings but very complicated in setup, mixed different function...
Etc.
Maybe it is possible:
- replace the official notifications center to some custom instead parallel installation,
- parallel working of notification manager like Notification center with filter like Pebblify together,
- in the feature create universal notification app for official app replacing combined better ideas from different apps?

Thank you! :D

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I727 using xda premium

BBowermaster

Feb 22, 2007
Jacksonville
Pebble announced built in notification management/history with the release of 2.0 this month. Not sure how it will stack up to current apps

Sent from my SCH-I605 using xda app-developers app

Try Light Flow. I believe it is the most comprehensive notification control app. And it can send to pebble.

y8agy5an.jpg

Playstore link https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.rageconsulting.android.lightflowlite

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

Krakozawr

Aug 19, 2011
Pebble announced built in notification management/history with the release of 2.0 this month. Not sure how it will stack up to current apps

Sent from my SCH-I605 using xda app-developers app

Is it just announced? I found no this function in v2b4, maybe I missed something?

Krakozawr

Aug 19, 2011
Now I use this mod of Notification center http://forums.getpebble.com/discussion/9842 with per-app filtration, but I do not like it for some reasons.

I found that the Pebblify provide the best way of notification management. But it working via accessibility, and I'm not sure if notification sent this way can be dismissed through both devices. ?

Krakozawr

Aug 19, 2011
Just watched out... Maybe I missed but found nothing about dismissing notifications from smartphone via pebble... But will see :)