No access to mobile network, tried stock rom and CM

Search This thread

hsuffyan

Feb 2, 2008
I previously had issues with my GT-i9300 using a stock rom where it wouldn't boot past the Samsung screen and in recovery mode it was showing an EFS mount error. I managed to fix it with a file I installed through Odin. I then installed CM through the installer and it all worked ok other than my cellular access. I then installed a stock rom I found and I could see the mobile networks but still didn't get a connection. I then installed cm-10.2.0-i9300 but I still have the same problem. Now I can't search for any mobile networks and neither is it connecting to anything. I've tried putting it into Airplane mode and rebooting but that didnt work either.

I installed GetRIL and it shows I have baseband and RIL mismatch, but when I install other RIL's through the software, it still doesnt fix the problem.

Can anyone help!?!?

boomboomer

Jun 30, 2010
Hundreds of identical threads, search and read, also 'efs know this stuff' sticky in general forum.

hsuffyan

Feb 2, 2008
I did have a detailed look but couldnt find any working solutions for my problem. I realised it was linked to my IMEI being corrupt, so I reset my IMEI with Chimera Tool and now it's connecting to the network but is still problematic. It doesn't always connect calls and I have no mobile data at all.

Any ideas on where I can go from here? I don't want to give up having come this close! :crying:

boomboomer

Jun 30, 2010
If you already tried all the solutions in sticky thread then take it to a repair centre.