[APP] Navigation Layer

Search This thread

simplyazn04

Mar 2, 2014
Just installed this and so far really enjoying it!
Was never a fan of the "pie controls" movement but this is an excellent replacement.

I do notice a bit of "lag" between gestures though

jr67

Nov 11, 2010
Honolulu, Hawaii
Nice job. The app works well and it's very responsive. Do you have plans to add support for shortcuts? Having the ability to link a gesture to a Tasker task for example would be very useful.

The-Droidster

May 27, 2012
XDA 24 x 7
It works amazingly good. I was looking for a replacement for the clumsy GMD Gesture Control app which started to annoy me about 6 months ago.
Would love to see this app growing into something amazing, with an option to cycle between apps with nice gestures from left and right (with cool animations added), plus a tablet gestures support such as those GMD offer.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

Don't know what makes you call GMD clumsy. Its a great app as is this. GMD is certainly more feature rich atm, but this app has a great future too. Keep up the good work.:good:

testmonkey1

Dec 26, 2013
Great job, seems like the perfect app for me. I love Pie Controls but as I love being minimal, I like this even more! A few notes:

• There seems to be a delay between the gesture and the action
  • When switching between last used apps it actually circles your currently open apps instead of switching between the last two apps (for example going into messenger, double click to go back to chrome, then if you double click it doesn't go back to messenger but to another open app)
  • My language when selecting the position of the nav bars is Italian (everywhere else is English)

There seems to be great potential for this app, I hope it develops :)

ultima888

Jun 2, 2010
Good job! Looks like a good app with great potential. I was using Apex and love the gesture, but now since I switch to a N5 I have been using the Google Now Launcher. So this app might fill in the gap. May I suggest you add the "notification" to the action list? Also, I'm not sure what is the "Menu Button" is...when I try that it brings up the home edit screen...

Reactions: moviti
D

Deleted member 4977904

This is pretty cool. I look forward to seeing developments.

acedik

Dec 13, 2013
Seattle
Great app! Is there a way to set a desired action as in Take a screen shot? Mabe similar to swipe of the palm on TW?

Thanks!

moviti

Oct 21, 2013
Great work ! Iam looking for Gesture based launcher with SingleFinger like this!
If possible, QuickPanels and Notification access features are helpful for GEL user (as me).
anyway thanks!

GN5 Cata/Franco

vali_ics

Jul 28, 2010
Bucharest
I would like a bottom bar for trigger but only in the middle, or just a resize button for bottom bar, to trigger only when swipe up from home button. Hope you understand.

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Tapatalk

wariat

Jun 20, 2010
www.globetrotter.altervista.org
I would like a bottom bar for trigger but only in the middle, or just a resize button for bottom bar, to trigger only when swipe up from home button. Hope you understand.

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Tapatalk

I'm already working to impletent this features.. I hope to release the new versione as soon as possible..

Inviato dal mio Nexus 4 utilizzando Tapatalk

nstirton

Mar 20, 2011
Edinburgh
Hi,

Loving your new app but I do have one issue - I have the bottom bar launching my "Screen off and lock" app to quickly lock the screen from within any app. For some reason one time in 5 I get "I cannot launch desired app" (see screenshot). Have you seen this and do you have any suggestions on how to fix?

Regards,

Neil

Attachments

• Screenshot_2014-03-03-08-32-05.jpg
    Screenshot_2014-03-03-08-32-05.jpg
    153.2 KB · Views: 356

wariat

Jun 20, 2010
Hi,

Loving your new app but I do have one issue - I have the bottom bar launching my "Screen off and lock" app to quickly lock the screen from within any app. For some reason one time in 5 I get "I cannot launch desired app" (see screenshot). Have you seen this and do you have any suggestions on how to fix?

Regards,

Neil

I understand your problem.. I fix it in new release..

JerryGNYC

Jun 28, 2010
You can't get here from there...
Nice job. The app works well and it's very responsive. Do you have plans to add support for shortcuts? Having the ability to link a gesture to a Tasker task for example would be very useful.

+1 I'd also love to see support for shortcuts. App is running great on my SGS4, occasional (minimal) lag. Not a bother, and it may just be Android itself... Thanks much!

JerryGNYC

Jun 28, 2010
You can't get here from there...
Shortcuts like internet site??

Inviato dal mio Nexus 4 utilizzando Tapatalk

Sorry, I should have added more information, not just the post I quoted... :eek:

No, not Internet, but shortcuts such as when you long-press on a Nova launcher homescreen - such as a Tasker task, Secure Settings action, Greenify "hibernate now", or direct message, to name a few I see in the pop-up menu. And FWIW, bookmarks are available in the shortcut menu, so Internet is there...

Thanks!

wariat

Jun 20, 2010
Sorry, I should have added more information, not just the post I quoted... :eek:

No, not Internet, but shortcuts such as when you long-press on a Nova launcher homescreen - such as a Tasker task, Secure Settings action, Greenify "hibernate now", or direct message, to name a few I see in the pop-up menu. And FWIW, bookmarks are available in the shortcut menu, so Internet is there...

Thanks!

I'll try to implement this features.. :)

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    NAVIGATION LAYER BETA VERSION​

ph7e.png
    tr6k.png
    8bqh.png

h3jh.png
    ely4.png

With Navigation Layer you can use your favourite gestures in all App

Join the beta
    To try Navigation Layer you must:
    Join to G+ Community
    Ask to become a tester
    Go Play Store and Download App

Navigation Layer is an application that allows you to use different gestures to perform many actions imported to your device. The application can create two side bands at the edges of the screen of the device can be activated individually, these areas are sensitive to touch and gesture and allow you to launch different customizable actions from any app or game you have open.
    Navigation Layer allows you to use your own for device in full-screen, giving you the freedom to users to hide the command bar lower than Android.
    Enjoy full beauty of your screen with Command Layer

Possible Gestures Area
    • Left side
    • Right side
    • Bottom side

Gestures
    All gestures that you can use in ALL YOUR APP
    • SWIPE UP
    • SWIPE DOWN
    • SWIPE LEFT
    • SWIPE RIGHT
    • DOUBLE TAP
    • HOLD

Action
    All action that you can launch from ALL YOUR APP
    • Launch you favourite App
    • Launch you favourite Shortcuts
    • Go to HOME Screen
    • Open last App
    • Open task manager
    • Open notification bar
    • Go Back no ROOT
    • Go Back ** ROOT **
    • Go to Sleep
    • Menu button ** ROOT **
    • Kill App and go at HOME ** ROOT **
    • Clear RAM ** ROOT **
    • Music Control: Next Song
    • Music Control: Prev Song
    • Music Control: Play/Pause
    • Start Hotspot WiFi
    Great,great and great job mate,and thanks for the answer.

I'm out of beta!!! Everyone can download my app over Play Store..
    BRAVO!! I can't wait! :eek:

I have release a new version of App on play store and I have attacched the APK in the first post.. I have add:
    Back action without ROOT
    Open notification bar
    ChangeLog

*** VERSION 0.3.4 ***
    - Disable BARS when keyboard is UP
    - Create Blacklist App to disable bars when some App is opened
    - Disable on rotate (landascape mode)
    - Music control feedback
    - Bug-Fix

*** VERSION 0.3.3 ***

- Chance botton bar dimension
    - Create Shortcuts to launch