[Q] Serious phone problems.

Search This thread
On the occasion, my phone acts all wonky. This morning it was stuck on a boot loop for quite some time, but it got fixed. This morning it was plugged in and it constantly shut down and rebooted for a few hours. Sometimes when it's plugged in the touch screen is all wonky, and I can't do anything. I'm due for an upgrade some time near my birthday, but 6 days is a while to wait with a badly working phone. :( This morning I tried to write down some of my friends numbers because I figured this phone was on its last legs, but I only got 1 number before the phone shut down. Then I got another number, but that was it. It shut down again so I plugged it in. I drop my phone a lot too, and it recently started doing this thing where when it gets dropped, it turns off. Usually it would turn on again by itself, but one time it didn't. My dad had to hold the lock button for a few minutes just to boot it up. I might get an otterbox case for my next phone, and it's probably gonna be either another HTC or an iPhone. Also, what can I do for the time being to help keep my phone as OK as it's gonna get? Thank you in advance.

humzaahmed155

Dec 30, 2011
London
Best thing to do? Don't drop your phone. I had a Galaxy SIII and every time it had a slight shake, the display would freeze and go all fuzzy. The issue was a loose display cable that wobbled a lot. You may want to check your phone for any damaged/loose cables since it's been dropped too many times.