[Q] i have defy mb525 but i have 2.3.6 from defy mb526.pls help me

Search This thread
May 2, 2011
hello i borowed to a friend my defy mb525.and he put mb526 software on my defy.and now i have only troubles.camera wont work,3g wont work,my phone wont recognize my battery,wifi wont work,the phone wont carge,he is f...d up real good.the problem is i dont know what cg has the phone and i hear that i cant do nothing because he has 2.3.6 and i cant downgrade it.pls help me and tell what to do i dont wana throw it away.it was a real good phone.thank you a lot and i wait yours answers.

tomuk30

May 2, 2012
same problem

Im also interested in this reply ,if there is a positve outcome id be happy to know.I have tried alsorts even had to wire the phone up to get it to work via usb cable I really only want the camera part fixed

corrinti

Jun 15, 2009
Lublin
There should be no problem if you can switch on your bootloader (vol+ + power on).
The solution is in the thread http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=1216982 first post, Method 2 (files available, which is not the case in Method 1.).

Do all steps exactly as written. Then you can flash any CM 7 or 9. But probably you have no way back to froyo.

At least I have tesed it.

May 2, 2011
There should be no problem if you can switch on your bootloader (vol+ + power on).
The solution is in the thread http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=1216982 first post, Method 2 (files available, which is not the case in Method 1.).

Do all steps exactly as written. Then you can flash any CM 7 or 9. But probably you have no way back to froyo.

At least I have tesed it.

the real thing is that i try to flash another sbf file except the one that is allready flash on it at the end of flashing it apears pass but phone wont do nothing.and the real thing is that this sbf that i have on it i cant root it.so?what can i do?
thank you anyway for u response anyway i will wait for more responses from the great minds of all developers because i know if somebody can do it r u (the developers).

corrinti

Jun 15, 2009
Lublin
the real thing is that i try to flash another sbf file except the one that is allready flash on it at the end of flashing it apears pass but phone wont do nothing.and the real thing is that this sbf that i have on it i cant root it.so?what can i do?
thank you anyway for u response anyway i will wait for more responses from the great minds of all developers because i know if somebody can do it r u (the developers).

But I had the same. And this method helped. You loose nothing if try.
Flash with RDSLite (it is eclair with CG5, then exact steps with CM7 and next flash. You will get kind of CM7 (here I also cleared private data from a system which somehow made the internal memory full), which you may stay with or change to any CM, MIUI, WIUI etc.

Reactions: litle.tony.montana

labsin

Apr 17, 2011
Antwerp
Redmi 9 Power
Ok, so you tried to flash another ROM and couldn't press bootloader. Which sbf did you flash to revive it?

Also read the whole OP of the threat posted before.

Sent from my MB525 using XDA

May 2, 2011
Flash with RDSLite (it is eclair with CG5, then exact steps with CM7 and next flash. You will get kind of CM7 (here I also cleared private data from a system which somehow made the internal memory full), which you may stay with or change to any CM, MIUI, WIUI etc.

ok.i'll try tonight after i'll get home from work.and after i''l tell u what hapened.hope to resolve it

ejstubbs

Jul 6, 2011
Edinburgh
My suggestion would be to tell your friend that he either fixes your phone, or buys you a new one. Why should you have to go to all this trouble if he broke it?!

May 2, 2011
hi again

ok.so i manage to turn on the phone i flowed the steps from some links.dont know if i am allowed to put them in here.
now the phone start.the real problem is that i have on it the sbf file the cg7 version.and i dont know if i can downgrade this one.if someone did it pls tell me how so i can try it.thank you a lot.
and i cant say to my friend to buy me another one because he is poor and i care for him.if nobody can help me,i will send it in service and i'll pay(hope to not be so expensive).anyway thank you all.i will stil wait for u answers.maybe u can think at something.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.