Jan 1, 2011

BWA80

Last edited:

nikhil007mmus

Inactive Recognized Developer
Feb 26, 2011
Pune
Got the sensation Xl rom booted up !!

Now we have 2g and 3g working here are the first shots, just some permission issues .. Server denies connection with some apps , im now onto solving those bugs

Wifi is still not working at the moment :

This is a port based on Runnymede ICS Leaked Rom

28mlobm.jpg

idx2r6.jpg

Amar-S

Jul 24, 2011
Pune

Now we have 2g and 3g working here are the first shots, just some permission issues .. Server denies connection with some apps , im now onto solving those bugs

28mlobm.jpg

idx2r6.jpg

awsome..am soo waiting for ics+sense..

Cookie Ninja

Jan 21, 2010
Oooh wow! Waiting for a ported release by Nikhil! I prefer sense to pure ICS.

Sent from my HTC Incredible S

kaijura

Jan 1, 2011
Nice work nik, hope we all get to see a taste of the leak! Anything feature wise change from dream edition?

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    xfvp7s.jpg

It was my dream to get the ics sense working on the incredible s , i wanted all the devs to kindly co-operate and work on fixes if possible .. If you guys want contact me or have a thread in the dev section .. il be working on the sense 3.6 port with 4.0.3 still no ETA but a work in progress

Note this is an alpha version of the rom .. A rom posted for regular users for trying out ics sense and for the devs to provide some inputs if possible .. Please do not ask questions regarding or tell this doesn't work and that doesn't i have mentioned what works and what doesn't .. For now can't be used as a daily driver as most of the things dont work ..

One more thing if you are using this rom as a base you need to get permission from the Shake n Bake team .. and if you are trying to post the same rom with some modifications please atleast notify me and ask for permission to use the ramdisk :) For now there is no Kernel source available as it is available i will let you guys know

- Android Version: 4.0.1 (IceCream Sandwich)
    - Based on: Sensation LE 3.25
    - Sense Version: 3.5

Working :

Audio (not beats yet)
    Bluetooth :)
    Phone calls/Sms/Mms
    GPU acceleration (3D)
    Touchscreen
    SD Card
    GPU Acceleration (2D rendering UI)
    Screenshot function
    3D Games
    Accelerometer
    Flashlight
    Compass
    Mic

Not Working:
    Wifi
    Mobile Network/3g
    Camera
    GPS
    HW Accelerated Video playback
    Mount USB Storage
    Keypad Lights
    More things...

https://rapidshare.com/files/2270885721/Nik_Ics_Sense_Dream_Edition_Alpha_v0.1.zip

Credits to team " Shake n Bake" for providing me with the base rom and the rom resizing ..
    Special thanks to Shaky , SBryan,QD2DC & Mikenif to grant me permission to port their DHD Rom .
    Special thanks to LordClockan for ideas and help regarding ramdisk.
    Speical thanks to Mdeejay for kernel in Virtuous Quattro

Press the " Thanks " button if you like my work .

Please do not mirror the rom without my permission . If you did upload it to some filesharing sites please pm me with the download link

FULL WIPE IS REQUIRED , ROM MAY TAKE SOME TIME TO BOOT HAVE SOME PATIENCE

Ok guys we have the 4.0.3 with sense 3.6 booting , here are some screenshots .. again most of the things are not working i mean kinda all the same things which are working and not working stated in the main post.. thanks to ruslik0579 for getting it booting after a lot of tries from me and him :)

I & ruslik0579 are working on the rom right now to fix some more things .. But the rom can't be released yet still waiting for the permission !!

aace2r.jpg

14j0vw9.jpg

313qhra.jpg

& @unknown2011 the thing is htc is not releasing the kernel source yet which could actually help devs in developing a kernel for our phones to actually make most of the things work .. And htc might release a 4.0.1 with sense 3.5 update for our phone that is just my guess !!
    Ok guys here is the video with What works & what doesn't

3G & 2G works only with the browser & weather app no external apps
    Bluetooth works
    Power saver mode works
    auto rotation works
    video playback works
    audio working with mic (not beats )
    Sd card works
    flashlight works

im working on the rest

Here's a video have a look :

http://youtu.be/WCaqx6x6n2Y
    @l0st.prophet No issues bro .. I hope you can fix things btw i decompiled the framework to modify the backlight codes .. i already did that but that didnt fix it ..

+ the gralloc lib from the gb rom spoils the complete display part .. mobile network / 3g is hardcoded in the framework might be a difficult fix

one more thing apk recompiling for framework is a bit different here i hope u know

To all others please keep this post dev related so we can fix things soon and the rom can be used as a daily driver :) if you really want to thank me just press the " Thanks " button in the first post thats all :)

28mlobm.jpg

idx2r6.jpg