acid audio technology

Search This thread

sukesh1090

Aug 1, 2012
Manipal
^^
i flashed the v5.0 aroma version with walkman player.i didn't flash any other addon. after reboot there is only acid audio which has some boot and notification options and a dolby enable and disable app and walkman player.is it correct or have i missed something??
one more thing is the sound enhancement option in walkman force closes,so how to enable the effects??
btw is that sound enhancement option working for you?
thank you.

bulletproof136

Aug 7, 2012
gurgaon
^^
i flashed the v5.0 aroma version with walkman player.i didn't flash any other addon. after reboot there is only acid audio which has some boot and notification options and a dolby enable and disable app and walkman player.is it correct or have i missed something??
one more thing is the sound enhancement option in walkman force closes,so how to enable the effects??
btw is that sound enhancement option working for you?
thank you.

Same for me sound enhancement not working

Sent from my HTC Explorer A310e using xda premium

xpmode

Aug 26, 2012
Redmi K20 / Xiaomi Mi 9T
Noozxoide is recommended for JB.

Also, Walkman is massive when compared to our already struggling system partition space, so it can't fully flash unless you link system apps to SD.

However, try fixing permissions. Some people reported it fixed the FC for them.

About quality, it's worse than 4.0, but still good enough.

electron.hTcpico

Sep 27, 2012
Mumbai
I fixed the broken audio, but now my voice gets corrupt when making a call.

how did you fixed broken audio please tell me i reaaly want it ............!
i cant hear any audio when using ear phone or headphone but loud speakers works fine

i am using paranoid android jb ........!

if this does not work on cm10 based rom then plase tell me and if works plase tell me how
and which is the bset rom for this acid audio ..........!
i need a rom with acid audio and multitouch gaming..........!
plaese help me
i falshed acid audio 4 and the sound on pluged was lost and then flashed acid 5 then also audio doesnt work......!
i didnt clear the dalvik cache cuz due to that every thing force closes

please help

CoolMonster

Nov 21, 2012
Pondicherry
Can u guide me

Works for me flawlessly on cm9 build #11

Can u tell me which version u used..
There are lot of version of ACID is available which one u telling that it will work in ur device.
I tried simple installer with walkman
i tried it on both CM9.1build#11 and CM10Buld#3 in both the thing walk man not working and aslo enhancement not working only FC..
DSP Manager only working in my mobile after flashing this ACID also...

mmk.dr

Oct 3, 2012
Hyderabad
OK I've flashed it in CM 9.1 build#11 and after that installed apps force close and sound enhancement fcs..
So I unzipped the Rom, and edited the build.prop and updater script and added the mod zip files directly to the main Rom zip. Well it flashed without any fcs of other apps, but the sound from speaker had gone haywire! Any help?

P.S. sound enhancement doesn't work still. Used Acid Audio v5.0 and Walkman add on :banghead:

Reactions: BleedingIris

Apex-Predator

Aug 17, 2012
Redmi K20 Pro
U need to use latest AC!d audio for better sound
But I really prefer awesome beats the original one......

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Hi guys, i tried this mod on cm9 from sakindia123 and it really works.:laugh: especially the bass!! this is not my work and i hope it works for all of you guys!

I also tested on halo sandwich 1.2 and light blue jelly rom 1.3 so it should work on all ice cream sandwich and jelly bean roms

This MOD is really unique cause it is the only one who have all theses sound technolgy in only one File!

This MOD is Specially build to enhance sound quality on Your headset, earphone, headphone

and on your speaker

You'll have overall better Bass
    A better sound quality (specially on basic headset)
    An overall clearer sound (less distortion and bad noise)
    A better compatibility with good headphone (special preset for headphone)
    No more bad sound on speaker, sound will be clear and volume higher on some device
    really better sound on video recording
    more sound frequencies for a better experience

ported several audio technology:
    - Beats Audio by Dr Dre (Powerfull bass)
    - Clearbass Sound by Sony (Clear Bass)
    - Xloud by SonyEricsson (higher sound volume and clearer sound on speaker)
    - Dolby Digital Sound (Equalizer enhancer bass setting and Surround setting)
    - Surround Sound (Deeper bass and reduction of bass distortion plus Eq setting support)
    - Alsa by Walkman (Audio resampling and driver activation for android phone)
    - Dynamic Bass by Walkman (more Bass frequence and better bass support)
    - DSP Manager by Cyanogen Team (Eq setting support overall more powerfull sound)
    - Audio resampling from Sony Xperia T (NEW!)
    - Clearbass audio setting from Xperia T (NEW! Bass even clearer and deeper than before!)
    - Sony Walkman Player ( NEW! now with Xperia V style!)

here is the link: http://d-h.st/IFV and here is the website:
    http://chautemseric.wix.com/acidaudiotechnology#!alldevices/c1ck8

Steps
    Have a Nandroid Backup, I'm not resposible for Bricked Phones.
    1. have custom recovery and flash the zip there
    2.highly recomend to wipe dalvik cache
    3. reboot and profit!

If this mod works for other roms let me know
    Noozxoide is recommended for JB.

Also, Walkman is massive when compared to our already struggling system partition space, so it can't fully flash unless you link system apps to SD.

However, try fixing permissions. Some people reported it fixed the FC for them.

About quality, it's worse than 4.0, but still good enough.
    Long shot with CM10, since audio works with dirty fixes and flashing Acid over it messes everything up.

RIL is a known headache with CM9/10. I'm currently running a RUU to fix any corrupt radio files that may have slipped in.

I remembered I cannot RUU because I'm a HBOOT 1.02 S-OFF tester. I will try CM9 instead.
    I will wait for 5.0 and try it. If it doesn't work, then I'll push forward and ask Team Acid for help.

I'm downloading 5.0rc2 right now, hopefully it will work.
    OK I've flashed it in CM 9.1 build#11 and after that installed apps force close and sound enhancement fcs..
    So I unzipped the Rom, and edited the build.prop and updater script and added the mod zip files directly to the main Rom zip. Well it flashed without any fcs of other apps, but the sound from speaker had gone haywire! Any help?

P.S. sound enhancement doesn't work still. Used Acid Audio v5.0 and Walkman add on :banghead: