Cover Art Isn't Showing Up.. HELP

Search This thread

derod

Jan 16, 2014
I cant get my music album cover art to show up in zooper. I followed all the instructions. Please help.

derod

Jan 16, 2014
add this code in the advanced parameters of the bitamp.. and it'd work fine i guess :)

HTML:
[b]#TMU_COVERART#[/b]

Please don't post your questions here it should be posted in zooper Widget General ! :rolleyes:

I tried that code and also used: #TMU_COVERART# but it doesnt work.

Rolling eyes back to u.

kwerdenker

Apr 1, 2010
Probably the Zooper Forums
I tried that code and also used: #TMU_COVERART# but it doesnt work.

Rolling eyes back to u.

It would help a lot if you could provide a bit more information about your problem: which instructions did you follow exactly (link?), screenshots of you settings in MU, screenshot of your Advanced Parameters on the Bitmap module in Zooper, which media player app(s) did you test this with and also the versions of android, MU and Zooper you are using.

Without these information there is not a lot to go on :)

derod

Jan 16, 2014
It would help a lot if you could provide a bit more information about your problem: which instructions did you follow exactly (link?), screenshots of you settings in MU, screenshot of your Advanced Parameters on the Bitmap module in Zooper, which media player app(s) did you test this with and also the versions of android, MU and Zooper you are using. :)

Hi.. The instructins I followed is from here:
http://webermatters.com/everything-zooper/creating-a-zooper-media-widget-with-media-utilities/

I tested this with Google Music and I got the latest version of MU and Zooper. I'm using the latest 4.3 version of android.

Below are screenshots of MU and Zooper.

evume6em.jpg

sydyguma.jpg

kwerdenker

Apr 1, 2010
Probably the Zooper Forums
Hi.. The instructins I followed is from here:
http://webermatters.com/everything-zooper/creating-a-zooper-media-widget-with-media-utilities/

I tested this with Google Music and I got the latest version of MU and Zooper. I'm using the latest 4.3 version of android.

Below are screenshots of MU and Zooper.

evume6em.jpg

sydyguma.jpg

Judging from the second picture, there is a problem between MU and Zooper. Normally the #TMU_COVERART# tag should expand to a file path like this:
attachment.php

Your settings in MU do look coorect though, so I'm not entirely sure where the problem is. Did you try rebooting and maybe clearing app data from MU and Zooper? Other users also reported that it sometimes suddenly just starts working, without them changing anything. Maybe you just need to try it again at some later time.
Other then that, I currently have no obvious solutions for you sorry.