@Envious_Data
Hi buddy...

I just tried one animation...
It's very good but I don't get this line on top left
a2a7a7y3.jpg

ajahu2ud.jpg

Sent from my D6503 using Tapatalk

that is there because the shape is slightly bigger than the image its self
i applied the Fx which on the edge has a sort of warp so thats the reason for the line, its supose to exist on all sides

ill be fixing in a new version when i get to it :D

Reactions: funky0308

funky0308

Inactive Recognized Themer
Aug 27, 2012
Osijek
that is there because the shape is slightly bigger than the image its self
i applied the Fx which on the edge has a sort of warp so thats the reason for the line, its supose to exist on all sides

ill be fixing in a new version when i get to it :D

Anyway...I like the idea...

My next bootanimation will be "broken CRT" with Xperia Z2 logo...
That could be nice as well...

Sent from my D6503 using Tapatalk

Reactions: fred-V35

Envious_Data

Oct 12, 2012
Imagination
enviousmedia.design

NinthGhost

Oct 10, 2014
Nice animations.
I was trying to replace the default animation on your Envi-Rom (no offence:p) but i cant copy to the system folder.
I noticed that i can't mount the system folder (i'm using ES File Explorer). Also tried it with other file managers.
I went into recovery and was able to replace the bootanimation file thru Philztouch. (just a bit troublesome)
I wonder why i can't do it in OS? i tried fixing permissions but still the same.
I'm on Envi-Rom V0.4.3b, before was on stock .314 rooted LB.

Envious_Data

Oct 12, 2012
Imagination
enviousmedia.design
Nice animations.
I was trying to replace the default animation on your Envi-Rom (no offence:p) but i cant copy to the system folder.
I noticed that i can't mount the system folder (i'm using ES File Explorer). Also tried it with other file managers.
I went into recovery and was able to replace the bootanimation file thru Philztouch. (just a bit troublesome)
I wonder why i can't do it in OS? i tried fixing permissions but still the same.
I'm on Envi-Rom V0.4.3b, before was on stock .314 rooted LB.

I usualy use xplore because it mounts system to read and write before you do stuff (you just need to enable superuser mods)

Es explorer i think you need to change settings, not sure how to to it because i never use the app

NinthGhost

Oct 10, 2014
I usualy use xplore because it mounts system to read and write before you do stuff (you just need to enable superuser mods)

Es explorer i think you need to change settings, not sure how to to it because i never use the app

Used X-plore File manager, still can't copy to /system/media... It says Copy OK but nothing is copied!
Root access options set to Superuser + mount writable and got the SuperSU prompt too.

I think there is something wrong with my root access??

Envious_Data

Oct 12, 2012
Imagination
enviousmedia.design
Used X-plore File manager, still can't copy to /system/media... It says Copy OK but nothing is copied!
Root access options set to Superuser + mount writable and got the SuperSU prompt too.

I think there is something wrong with my root access??

Odd, i think you may have to reflash SuperSU, if that doesnt fix it, then i have no idea whats up...

Ive been having some issues with the rom when flashing via philz or twrp, cwm is fine though

NinthGhost

Oct 10, 2014
Odd, i think you may have to reflash SuperSU, if that doesnt fix it, then i have no idea whats up...

Ive been having some issues with the rom when flashing via philz or twrp, cwm is fine though

Yes it is weird. I did reflash SuperSU in recovery, still does not fix.
I did install thru dual recovery > philz...
Well it's not a crippling issue, will wait until your update based on 4.4.4 (hope you do release an update :good:) to reflash using cwm.
Oh by the way, can you give me some instruction how to wipe/format the internal SDcard in my next flash so to make sure i have a clean slate for the rom. (kinda newbie here, Z2 is my first android device:D)

Envious_Data

Oct 12, 2012
Imagination
enviousmedia.design
Yes it is weird. I did reflash SuperSU in recovery, still does not fix.
I did install thru dual recovery > philz...
Well it's not a crippling issue, will wait until your update based on 4.4.4 (hope you do release an update :good:) to reflash using cwm.
Oh by the way, can you give me some instruction how to wipe/format the internal SDcard in my next flash so to make sure i have a clean slate for the rom. (kinda newbie here, Z2 is my first android device:D)

Internal SDcard format isnt realy needed
You can format from the device its self > settings > storage, or in the recovery
>mounts and storage > format sdcard

Its weird that reflashing superSu didnt fix it, ill have to try fixing that as i see it as a rom problem now

New to android~
Here is a tip for you
Reading sucks but reading will save your device many times

:D

NinthGhost

Oct 10, 2014
Internal SDcard format isnt realy needed
You can format from the device its self > settings > storage, or in the recovery
>mounts and storage > format sdcard

Its weird that reflashing superSu didnt fix it, ill have to try fixing that as i see it as a rom problem now

New to android~
Here is a tip for you
Reading sucks but reading will save your device many times

:D

It might NOT be the problem with your rom, I may have missed some steps or overlooked somethings. Issue may come from a history of flash reflash unlock relock on other custom roms :silly:. Don't want you chasing a false bug.

Went into cwm and reflash SuperSU, still no fix. Not yet try to reflash the rom yet...

Oh ya this has something do with the issue too i think.. I can't reinstall Sketch after flashing to Envi-Rom. No matter how i try, from sony updater, from google play, from my Titanium Backup..

Yes I am looking thru your guides now for the device.

Last edited:

Envious_Data

Oct 12, 2012
Imagination
enviousmedia.design
It might NOT be the problem with your rom, I may have missed some steps or overlooked somethings. Issue may come from a history of flash reflash unlock relock on other custom roms :silly:. Don't want you chasing a false bug.

Went into cwm and reflash SuperSU, still no fix. Not yet try to reflash the rom yet...

Oh ya this has something do with the issue too i think.. I can't reinstall Sketch after flashing to Envi-Rom. No matter how i try, from sony updater, from google play, from my Titanium Backup..

Yes I am looking thru your guides now for the device.

Ill look into it anways as ive had this issue with the rom a couple of times and i have some suspicions of why this happens every so often with flashes

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Welcome to my compilation of bootanimations that are created by me :p

these bootanimations are quite simple but i do tell you now that as i get more experiance they will get better because they have gone from being simple moving text originaly to actualy having effects and im working on making 3d effects and fancy blah like that

Feel free to make a request and if you are kind enough ill take your request or even if i have enough time, try not to be spesific with your requests as if you couldent tell im not a pro :D

These bootanimations work on all devices that have a FULL HD screen (1080x1920)

Requirements
    Root Access
    A file mangager able of root access (xplore does the job)
    a brain :p

Instalation
    -Download bootanimation of your choice
    - copy to /system/media (replace the current one :D)
    - make sure permissions is 755
    - reboot and enjoy

Download
    Click here
    (this link goes to the folder where all of them will be stored ( illl title them apropriately and ill try to upload screenshots when i can)
    Added new bootanimations

Xperia Cube
    Xperia SMASH

Google drive download updated :D

Sent from my D6503 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
    How to see the preview? I can only see a screenshot...

Inviato dal mio D6503 utilizzando Tapatalk

I cant make any previews because my computer isnt powerful enough

You can download the bootanim n have a look through the zip its self if you want

Update

Couple More bootanimations coming later, better FX and less uselss looking

-13-15th of June 2014-

this one took me a while, concidering making this the bootanimation of Envi-Rom Stock+ if i feel like making the rom for Z2

Added new bootanimation

Storm