[Q] black edition

Search This thread

abdo jouma

Sep 20, 2013
Bucharest-Romania
hello. guys.
i want to know if galaxy s4 black edtion has same everthing with i9505?
that mean if i have black edition i can flash i9505 roms and others mods and smart cases?
thanks in adv.:)

Sent to hit THANKS for iT!!!!!;)

Last edited:

Joku1981

Jun 4, 2012
hello. guys.
that mean if i have black edition i can flash i9505 roms and others mods and smart cases?

Samsung has introduced a small update for two of its terminals in 2013, the Samsung Galaxy S4 and S4 Samsung Galaxy Mini, which will now have the so called 'Black Edition' in which the distinguishing feature is the back color leatherette black.
This finish mimics that of the Samsung Galaxy Note 3 to be launched in September last year, but there are major changes except for the inclusion of some wallpapers and additional ringtones.

*EDIT: You have a normal i9505 still, only changes the black back cover. You can flash i9505 roms, mods and smart cases without problems :highfive:

Reactions: abdo jouma

abdo jouma

Sep 20, 2013
Bucharest-Romania
Samsung has introduced a small update for two of its terminals in 2013, the Samsung Galaxy S4 and S4 Samsung Galaxy Mini, which will now have the so called 'Black Edition' in which the distinguishing feature is the back color leatherette black.
This finish mimics that of the Samsung Galaxy Note 3 to be launched in September last year, but there are major changes except for the inclusion of some wallpapers and additional ringtones.

*EDIT: You have a normal i9505 still, only changes the black back cover. You can flash i9505 roms, mods and smart cases without problems :highfive:

thanks man i will buy the black edition.
i love it:D
really thanks man.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    hello. guys.