[WIP][4/30/2012] RubiX_eXcel v0.0.1 [Beta][ICS][4.0.4]

Search This thread

manufan721

Mar 18, 2012
No you were right bout mobile odin. A script i home brewed in the init.d folder screwed with mobile odin. I modified the script and it works now. Trust me your feedback is helping ALOT.

Anyfeedback i can get before official release the better. I also made my own Updater script for the official release. That took a good while to type up. Lol.

Sent from my SPH-D710 using xda premium

Check your pm when you get a chance. Had a question bout something but I didn't want to make a mountain out of a molehill by posting it in thread... thanks again.
Also, I just updated the kernel to stock fd24 with no issues

Last edited:
Reactions: ReActiveDisorder

ReActiveDisorder

Apr 12, 2012
Check your pm when you get a chance. Had a question bout something but I didn't want to make a mountain out of a molehill by posting it in thread... thanks again.
Also, I just updated the kernel to stock fd24 with no issues

Now you check your pms. I already answered it. :p

Beejis

Nov 14, 2008
Washington
No you were right bout mobile odin. A script i home brewed in the init.d folder screwed with mobile odin. I modified the script and it works now. Trust me your feedback is helping ALOT.

Anyfeedback i can get before official release the better. I also made my own Updater script for the official release. That took a good while to type up. Lol.

Like someone else mentioned, when entering ##3282# and trying to edit the multimedia settings it says not set. Even when trying yo set it it doesn't stick. That's the only issue so far I see.

It burns when I Tapatalk...

noobtoob

Dec 27, 2011
Fresno, CA
Moto G 5G
Google Pixel 8
Exactly. The s4 can definitely hang with the Tegra 3 but when it comes to the Exynos quad core all bets are off.

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Xparent ICS Blue Tapatalk 2

Off topic completely, Tiffany, can you hook this thing up with another one of your good looking themes? That is if reactive will share...but i dont think he will mind. I personally think ics is terrible looking.

reactive... I jumped ship at work from my daily driver, just now testing. The xda app is working, I will report back later when done driving....

bigfdaddy

Oct 6, 2010
Well know ive had one issue.after every phone call i hit the end button and it attempts to go back to the previouse screen it fc's every time...mobile odin doesnt restart the phone but it does work if u flash then manually reboot into cwm...

ReActiveDisorder

Apr 12, 2012
Well know ive had one issue.after every phone call i hit the end button and it attempts to go back to the previouse screen it fc's every time...mobile odin doesnt restart the phone but it does work if u flash then manually reboot into cwm...

That is odd. Let me look into that.

Beejis

Nov 14, 2008
Washington
I did a provision through ##72786# and instead of the phone rebooting and reactivating the device, it just rebooted and did nothing. But once I went to about phone and update prl and profile manually, it started the process of reactivating the device.

ReActiveDisorder

Apr 12, 2012
I did a provision through ##72786# and instead of the phone rebooting and reactivating the device, it just rebooted and did nothing. But once I went to about phone and update prl and profile manually, it started the process of reactivating the device.

Ok that is good news at least. CDMA Devices are so odd. Im use to GSM Devices. Glad its semi working.

noobtoob

Dec 27, 2011
Fresno, CA
Moto G 5G
Google Pixel 8
That is odd. Let me look into that.

Just was going to say the same thing about phone fc after end, mobile Odin working after manual reboot, and mobile hotspots errors out every time trying to connect to network. Tried in high signal area as well just to double check before posting. Other than that, this is definitely a daily. **** is fasssst.

Also, the aosp lock screen mod works just fine in case anyone else was wondering. Fd24 kernel installs flawlessly after flashing.

ReActiveDisorder

Apr 12, 2012
Just was going to say the same thing about phone fc after end, mobile Odin working after manual reboot, and mobile hotspots errors out every time trying to connect to network. Tried in high signal area as well just to double check before posting. Other than that, this is definitely a daily. **** is fasssst.

Also, the aosp lock screen mod works just fine in case anyone else was wondering. Fd24 kernel installs flawlessly after flashing.

Actually i got the aosp lockscreen all taken care of all ready. I just wanted to get the majority of these bugs worked out.

manufan721

Mar 18, 2012
I can't figure out how to post the stupid logcat attachment to stupid xda.. making me mad... alogcat saved it to my SD card and didn't allow me to copy or paste

manufan721

Mar 18, 2012
Reactive, here's a website to view logcat, I hope this works, I did a fresh install and only installed a few apps including poweramp.
content://mobi.mgeek.TunnyBrowser.htmlfileprovider/sdcard/alogcat/alogcat.2012-04-27-13-57-54-0400.txt

noobtoob

Dec 27, 2011
Fresno, CA
Moto G 5G
Google Pixel 8
Actually i got the aosp lockscreen all taken care of all ready. I just wanted to get the majority of these bugs worked out.

Yep. I know cause I used it. Lol. Tried to put some screens up, but xda won't upload right now, which brings me to camera fc'ing as well.

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts