Sound Effects (EQ, Clear Audio) only works with Walkman in 136?!

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Ok this makes absolutely no sense to me but I repeated the problem and fix over and over and it keeps working.

So I restored my TWRP back up and then restore google accounts without the Back Up option.
    All was good. I restarted because only after a restart you know if something you did made you lose the Sound Enhancements.
    Played a youtube video and all was good.
    So decided to fix the time cause I noticed that it was wrong.
    So went to Date & Time settings and checked the Automatic date & Time and Automatic Time Zone option.
    Rebooted the phone and BOOM I lost the Sound Enhancements (S.E from now on), again!
    Went to Date and Time and unchecked both options, played the Youtube video again (not need to restart when "fixing it") and once again S.E works.
    Why in the world is this even related?!
    At first I though it was maybe location based but I can still leave the correct settings for my area as long as those options are not checked I can enjoy S.E for flac files and other apps like youtube.
    Please somebody else test this because its retarded but I tested it 4 times and always got the same result! :eek:
    It works:D. You're the man :cool: thanks... What the he'll is the relation on this time and zone. Save me some. I'm ready to ditch my ultra. Thanks shaolin95.

Sent from my C6833 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

Haha good to confirm I was not crazy. It gets even more ridiculous! Go to sounds and uncheck the touch sounds option and it stops working again right on the spot! Check it back and it works again.
    Great QA testing Sony!

Sent from my C6802 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
    Did you upgrade from 290 without resetting the previous data?

Does it apply to flac files and are you using the one from the NUT thread?

i upgraded from 290 and flashed the new german tft then rooted using jackie099 way, first think I test, is the sony sound enhancements, and I test always sound effects first thing as I am very critical to test sound effects and works on every player from power amp to jet player , then I installed viber and it works on the whole system too, for every player.

so no complains in the sound section for me, also bluetooth streaming works great no complains.

yes works on flac, and all other formats
    not me :D
    I guess all I need to do with NUT's steps is to format system, data partition maybe even internal SD then just Step 5 and 6 from his guide?

I've been seperated from my Ultra since thursday last week now, so i have no idea what's going on around these parts anymore :p Heck, i haven't even touched the new 136(?) update. I'm a good damn rookie again, so my answer to your post is:

tumblr_mke87x2kFr1ro2i2ho1_500.gif
    I've been seperated from my Ultra since thursday last week now, so i have no idea what's going on around these parts anymore :p Heck, i haven't even touched the new 136(?) update. I'm a good damn rookie again, so my answer to your post is:

tumblr_mke87x2kFr1ro2i2ho1_500.gif

ahahahah sorry about that, hope you get it soon...I can almost picture you waiting for it... :D

cookie-monster-waiting-for-cookie.gif