Can we change fonts??

Search This thread

EVOme

Jun 3, 2010
I think you're just really bad at asking questions. It doesn't seem like anybody knows what you are talking about.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

That or maybe you are bad at reading. I said "custom" fonts, which means the 1000 or so others that are not preloaded on the S5. Like using apps like Bytafont or Fontswap to change fonts. Typically root is required to do this.

GlitchMob

Apr 4, 2013
Bay Area
That or maybe you are bad at reading. I said "custom" fonts, which means the 1000 or so others that are not preloaded on the S5. Like using apps like Bytafont or Fontswap to change fonts. Typically root is required to do this.

Or you can buy them through Samsung by following the path I posted. Unless you can't afford them, then I would just wait for a rom.

rybaka1994

Apr 14, 2014
I installed HiFont and then download a font file online. Then I put the font into the folder that the app tells you to, then you can set it as default from there. I'm using Ubuntu Light as my system font.

Reactions: EVOme

Rhyno77

Dec 20, 2010
Download one of the hundreds of flipfont apps and they'll be there in your fonts selection.

Guadalupeohara

Feb 5, 2014
D.K

You can change the font style and font size on your device. To change the font settings, from the Home screen, touch Menu Menu key > Settings Settings Shortcut > My device Settings Device Tab Icon > Display Settings Display Icon . Touch Font Style and choose from Default font, Choco cooky, Cool jazz, Rosemary, or Samsung Sans. Touch Get fonts online to download new fonts from Google Play Store.

Touch Font size and choose from Tiny up to Huge. When you select Huge, the font may be shown only in certain applications. In applications that cannot support Huge font size, Large font size will be used instead. :cyclops:

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    I installed HiFont and then download a font file online. Then I put the font into the folder that the app tells you to, then you can set it as default from there. I'm using Ubuntu Light as my system font.