<26.01.2009>[WM6.1]ROM Prophet Neon Manila(5.2.20769)With fully WPA2 Support.

Search This thread

duato

Dec 7, 2007
Sarawak
nice roms varanusvincent :)
i've been so long disappeared..my pda stay in the closet..
almost forget how to flash rom :D
i'll be around..sometime

hskeik

Oct 15, 2006
Gaza-Palestine
PROBLEM!!!

Thanx alot for this wonderful ROM, But I had a small problem, every new call the sound level becomes low, and everytime I must make the incall sound higher by up/down button on the left side of the device, any help please or fixes?

ksadek

Nov 18, 2006
InCall NO Sound Volume

Thanx a lot for this wonderful ROM, But I had a small problem, every new call the sound level becomes low, and everytime I must make the incall sound higher by up/down button on the left side of the device :(, also without doing this I hear my own voice as echo NOT the caller voice :mad:

Anything to FIX this BUG:confused:!!!

kabilakpinar

Apr 4, 2009
bluetooth profiles

Hi all,

In this rom I can see many profiles under bluetooth settings?

varanusvincent, how can I enable these all bluetooth profile in a clean Rom version, which bluetooth stack is used, what can I do?

ruiz64

Sep 6, 2007
Upon eMail sent via WiFi, the system hangs

I love your ROM, but cannot send emails via WiFi. With Wifi connected, the system looks like it can get stuck at any time. Have you detected such a problem? I flashed it without errors, made a hard reset and have not installed any additional stuff yet. Any help would be very much appreciated.

Thanks

ebaskar

May 14, 2007
Tehran
WiFi and SMS

Dear Friend,
very nice rapid and good ROM but some problem I have. I read all messages in this Thread but not found my problem.
1- WiFi not work at all.
2- When I press CALL button and want to choose contact from my list because of my contact list is not english (Persian-Farsi) the "phone keyboard" not support farsi and not possible to choose another keyboard from SIP list but , how can I change the keyboard in Phone mode to type the contact name ?
3- Memory is not free as well as I want for example 20MB.
Thanks alot

Last edited: