[Q] Bricked Teclast P11

Search This thread

tqpham

Apr 17, 2014
Hello, I've used XDA for years now, but this is the first time I've had to ask a question. My friend has a Teclast P11 tablet, it is running Android 4.2.2. The tablet did not come with the American version of the Google Play Store so we decided to attempt to install it. I was able to root the tablet using a Chinese rooting tool, but was still unable to install the Google Play Store on it. After watching 1 video on YouTube I attempted to manually copy the apk directly into the system\app directory. This caused instability in the app so I attempted to delete and replace them. When that didn't work, I did a factory reset. The problem now is that those apk I deleted were important to the tablet and it won't go beyond the setup page. I can still boot into recovery mode, but I don't have an image to use to fix the tablet. I can still see all the system files using Android Commander, but after the reset, I no longer have root access so I cannot copy back the apks I deleted to ensure the tablet boots properly. Without having access to the tablet, and USB debugging, I have no way to root the device again. Without root access, I don't know how to unbrick the tablet. The P11 is pretty new and I haven't been able to find any custom rom to use to update the tablet or fix it. There isn't a stock rom available on the manufacturer's site. I would appreciate any help with unbricking this tablet. The apks I deleted are

GoogleBackupTransport
GoogleFeedback
GoogleLoginService
GooglePartnerSetup
GoogleServicesFramework
OneTimeInitializer