Web Server Issue For My Android Application

Search This thread

clonedaccnt

Jun 4, 2014
I have a simple quiz app on android, I want the data to be fetched as fast as possible from web server to the client. What I'm thinking of is to put my server to a laptop and fetch the data locally by the android device using WLAN connection of a pocket wifi to make the fetching and sending of data as fast as possible or do I need to completely host my web server online which require internet connection and the speed of fetching and sending of data vary on the speed of my connection which also not very fast and reliable in my country.

Masrepus

Feb 12, 2013
Yeah as long as you only use the app yourself then the thing with the laptop works, assuming you know how to make the laptop work as a server of course, but when you decide that other people that dont have physical access to your house should access the data, then you must of course have your data on some sort of online server, be it a server at home or a hosted one

---------------------------------
Phone : Nexus 4
- KitKat 4.4.4 stock
- Xposed: 58(app_process); 54(bridge)
- SU: SuperSU
- no custom recovery

4d 61 73 72 65 70 75 73 20 66 74 77

Gesendet von Tapatalk

Reactions: clonedaccnt

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Yeah as long as you only use the app yourself then the thing with the laptop works, assuming you know how to make the laptop work as a server of course, but when you decide that other people that dont have physical access to your house should access the data, then you must of course have your data on some sort of online server, be it a server at home or a hosted one

Phone : Nexus 4
    - KitKat 4.4.4 stock
    - Xposed: 58(app_process); 54(bridge)
    - SU: SuperSU
    - no custom recovery

4d 61 73 72 65 70 75 73 20 66 74 77

Gesendet von Tapatalk