s finder crash (xposed)

Search This thread

ferencs90

Apr 16, 2009
hello i have upgraded s health and s finder. s health is working with build prop modified..but s finder doesnt work..it has stopped.. there is a line to modify?

fffft

Jul 16, 2013
Try clearing the system cache from recovery mode and the app's cache and data from the application manager in the settings menu. There are dozens and dozens of threads about this if you need any elaboration.

Failing that, you need to provide a lot more information if you want good answers. At a minimum tell us exactly what changes you made to build.prop, what S5 model you have and what your firmware version you are using. And anything else that is even remotely pertinent e.g. verbatim error messages. It would also be in your best interests to do a search to take advantage of the wealth of information in existing threads and enable you to pose more informed questions.

ferencs90

Apr 16, 2009
Ok thanks. The wipes failed..I have followed this type: ro.securestorage.support=true” line.
Now change the line to “ro.securestorage.support=false . I have s5 gm900f and the firmware is ane2. The errore message is s finder unfortunately has stopped. I hope i have been Clear!