[Q] Find My Phone

Search This thread

S.Mmahmoud

May 27, 2014
Hi.

I want an app that can trace my device even when my device doesn't have a network connection.and the GPS is off too.
kind of app that I can find my device using my PC and shows my device on a map.like google map.

Thanks

appviz

Aug 19, 2013
appsatmiro.blogspot.in
Hi.

I want an app that can trace my device even when my device doesn't have a network connection.and the GPS is off too.
kind of app that I can find my device using my PC and shows my device on a map.like google map.

Thanks

Impossible. The phone should be connected to a network and the GPS should be ON too... to be able to track the device. If your phone have both hardware for GPS and network connection and your phone is rooted, then u may be able to ON GPS and Network by a sms and track it further.

Avast Antitheft app on rooted devices can track the devices once we report the phone as stolen, following the above method

Reactions: S.Mmahmoud

S.Mmahmoud

May 27, 2014
Impossible. The phone should be connected to a network and the GPS should be ON too... to be able to track the device. If your phone have both hardware for GPS and network connection and your phone is rooted, then u may be able to ON GPS and Network by a sms and track it further.

Avast Antitheft app on rooted devices can track the devices once we report the phone as stolen, following the above method

How about only with GPS?

Tangodown78

Mar 8, 2014
Concord
Sorry to tell you, there is nothing you can do with out these

Data Connection, and they are still logged into your google account, other wise you would have to go the route of hacking, and Even then the person needs to be connected via a data connection else they would have to hack into a major cell phone company's system.

No one here is going to help you hack into any systems to help you recover your phone so Your only hope is they are still logged into your account and Data is enabled.

and if they are still using your phone to make calls then they are 1 dumb and 2 you should be talking to your carrier about them helping u find it.

Reactions: S.Mmahmoud

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Hi.

Thanks

Sorry to tell you, there is nothing you can do with out these

Data Connection, and they are still logged into your google account, other wise you would have to go the route of hacking, and Even then the person needs to be connected via a data connection else they would have to hack into a major cell phone company's system.

No one here is going to help you hack into any systems to help you recover your phone so Your only hope is they are still logged into your account and Data is enabled.

and if they are still using your phone to make calls then they are 1 dumb and 2 you should be talking to your carrier about them helping u find it.