[ROM ULTRA]Xperia Performance Max™[C530X][SP][4.3][.207][UNLOCK BOOTLOADER][01/09/14]

Search This thread

ezwanmir

May 9, 2014
Sorry sometimes i feel like a noob.....can u give me step by step instructions ?? :rolleyes:

-first.. install xposed installer ... and open xposed installer
-second ... download module serajr from download section then install the module
-third... go to module section and check the installed module
-fourth go to framework install the update,. and reboot your phone
- after reboot go to serajr app and setting the way you want it..

-xposed installer http://xdaforums.com/xposed/xposed-installer-versions-changelog-t2714053

Last edited:

jangid

Sep 22, 2013
new delhi
Me too... I love u maria...

Hey have you tried x reality and vivid? I dont know what happen to my system or im blind this time but i always lost
Performance control
Superuser
Gravity box
Basically the advance option i lost all the options from the settings but they are installed this always happen when i flash x reality and vivid by maria
Same prob im facing on tt master v4 ?

Sent from my Xperia SP using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

ezwanmir

May 9, 2014
Hey have you tried x reality and vivid? I dont know what happen to my system or im blind this time but i always lost
Performance control
Superuser
Gravity box
Basically the advance option i lost all the options from the settings but they are installed this always happen when i flash x reality and vivid by maria
Same prob im facing on tt master v4 ?

Sent from my Xperia SP using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
Not yet im still on aosb.. I will try the tt rom when i ready..

electro_nik

Nov 11, 2014
mumbai
Hello,

i installed this rom last night.. its seriously great.. all xperia features. :)
but i have 2 issues that are

1 i cannot connect flashtools as it says usb debugging off > whereas i tried to turn it on but system UI stops :(
tried wiping cache and dalvik cache but still wont work :(

2 xreality / vivid colours dont work..

thanks in advance

Marília de Oliveira

Nov 11, 2012
Wonderful city of the sun
www.youtube.com
Hello,

i installed this rom last night.. its seriously great.. all xperia features. :)
but i have 2 issues that are

1 i cannot connect flashtools as it says usb debugging off > whereas i tried to turn it on but system UI stops :(
tried wiping cache and dalvik cache but still wont work :(

2 xreality / vivid colours dont work..

thanks in advance

Thanks. Friend about it I set in the post that was bug regarding connection ADB, I do not have the sp me. And the X reality it works partially.

Marília de Oliveira

Nov 11, 2012
Wonderful city of the sun
www.youtube.com
could you suggest anyway i can connect with flashtools

and one more.. whenever i reboot phone .. it shows optimizing apps and take a while to start up .. its too time consuming.

I did not friend, sorry. Good in relation to optimize apps, normal is cleaning the cache this makes the cell phone and the faster ram. :D

Reactions: electro_nik

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    zJMJlwY.jpg

Hello friends and visitors @xdadevelopers good come here to launch the Ultra version of my rom Xperia Performance Max. This Ultra version it was based on the Stock firmware 207 it is totally clean, totally deodex, fluid system with high quality both in performance and in battery is also is all customizable! I hope you like me very dedicated to bring the best to you guys. Thanks a lot :good:

Better performance and better battery saver on your Xperia :victory:;):good:

Brief Introduction:
    Xperia Performance Max Ultra™ ROM is fully and exclusively for your Xperia SP, I thank everyone who helped me in some way! thank you :good:

Thanks in particular
    @serajr, @dipesh1502, @sandy7, @BDFreak, @Rajeev, @osa_misuari, @DooMLoRD, @jancsessz

Code:
    [COLOR="Red"][CENTER][FONT="Trebuchet MS"]I am not responsible wicked Touch Screen due to your own Mistake! or bricks on your sd card.[/FONT][/CENTER][/COLOR]

Features and Changelog
    *Rom based on Jelly Bean 4.3 12.1.A.1.207
    *Deodexed and Zipaligned
    *Fixed Auto Rooted
    *Philz, CWM Touch and TWRP integrated
    *Bloatware removed
    *Framework-res.apk the xperia z2
    *Power Menu
    *SystemUI.apk the xperia z2 with color changes according to the theme/with option of 3 or 5 buttons to navbar
    *Home.apk the xperia z2
    *SuperUser MOD and Bypass Signature
    *Bravia engine 2 and X Reality Engine
    *Script Malive Booster
    *Kernel Triwizard. Thanks @prabhav.3892
    *Bugs fixed
    *Totally clean
    *Add Perfomance Control, Autostarts, Xposed Installer, Gravity Box, SuperSU in Settings.apk​

Screenshots​

A6dIuuo.png

6ddC2NW.png

z8gERfp.png

j78crHi.png

How to install
    *Flash official Sony's 12.1.A.1.205 with flashtool.
    *Install the kernel [SP-DooMKernel-v13] I have another kernel or CWM or TWRP
    *Place the downloaded file on your Sd card
    *Enter CWM/TWRP and follow the procedures below
    *Wipe Data, Wipe System, Wipe Cache and Dalvik Cache
    *Flash ROM >>[12.1.A.1.207] Xperia Performance Max Ultra™<<
    *After Complete Installation untick "reboot"
    *Enjoy the new appearance of your Xperia​

Bugs
    >>SystemUI FC when trying to use ADB<<
    >>SystemUI FC with apps that use the background. example app OPG and UC Browser<<
    >>>>I'm trying to fix these bugs despite being a little tricky, plus who want to help me fix this I would be very grateful. Thank you<<<<

>>>Addons<<<
    [MOD Xperia SP][JB 4.3]SystemUI with 3 buttons on navbar and without stamina icon​

Do not forget to give me a thank you [:good:], it will be great for me because somehow will encourage me to keep my work and create new roms and mods! Thank you all

So far no bug was found. I ask you please file a bug found that I can fix. Thank you
    Update soon, more to be improved? what will be added?

*I fixed the SystemUI.apk FC
    *Added new Malive Booster V3
    *Added some applications and themes Xperia Z3
    *I improved a little more system stability
    *The rom comes with 3 buttons on navbar
    *I fixed also the Baseband [Some users are having trouble baseband] I set and so far everything is ok no problems

These are the fixes and some additions that seen in the rom! Thanks tomorrow I'll post the update :good::D
    i'm eager to test it :laugh:

bravo, quality work and regular update

Thank you friend :D
    You use the Triwizard kernel (as displayed in one of your screens) it is not nice to use that kernel without the sources placed under GPL according to the XDA rules. That is also the reason that the kernel thread has been closed... So.....

If you dont want any mods close this ROM thread aswell, either replace the kernel or give the sources under GPL...

~~Regards

Okay I did not know it had closed, most do not see any problem with this kernel already use at a time and not see any problem. thank you
    wow... very nice rom... i like it... thank bcoz make a new rom for us.. Xperia SP! i will download it now!:fingers-crossed:

Friend of all, thank you for the trust :D

Sent from my C5303 using XDA Free mobile app