Rooting Android phone Bluebo B3000

Search This thread

tomerk

Nov 22, 2012
I just got a cute chinese phone, called Bluebo B3000.
(The manufacturer is www bluebo net)
the device has MTK6575
Android 4.0.4, Kernel 3.0.13
no GPS,
RAM: 256MB
ROM: 512MB
Resolution: 320 x 480 Pixels
SIM slots: 2
SD card
quadband GSM 850/900/1800/1900MHz

I only need root.
Which flash tool is good for this device?
There are russian forums discussing this device, e.g..forum china-iphone ru , viewtopic.php?f=46&t=22437
but I dont understand what they say.

Thanks!

Last edited:

gonzalox

Oct 26, 2012
yay

I posted how to root this phone in the Russian Forum, (in Russian and English), here are the steps to follow:

I have the same phone (BlueBo B3000 -MTK6575)

English:

We have to have our mobile perfectly recognized by the computer as "ADB Device", with the controller properly installed, and Debug Mode Enable (connected to the PC with the USB cable).

Download (htt p://ww w.4shar ed.com/zip/fyH9xy DF/Roo tTianji.ht m l) (remove spaces), you need to work in command mode with ADB.
Unzip in "C :/" folder, it will be now "C :/ RootTianji /".
Open a command window (cmd.exe). Then we put (without the quotes) cd.. "until we get "C:>" then put "cd RootTianji" and then just put "adb".

Best explained
1 -. cmd.exe
2 -. cd ..
3 -. cd .. (again)
4 -. Stop when you get "C:>" prompt
5 -. RootTianji cd
6 -. adb

Now we have to follow these steps to the letter.

Type and hit enter: adb push su /data/local/tmp/su
Type and hit enter: adb push Superuser.apk /data/local/tmp/Superuser.apk
Type and hit enter: adb restore fakebackup.ab (Do not do anything on the phone yet)
Type and hit enter: adb shell "while ! ln -s /data/local.prop /data/data/com.android.settings/a/file99; do :; done" (Now in the command window appear few rows error and that means the exploit is working and now is when you press on the phone and within seconds Restore on mobile as a message that the restoration is completed. If a password is asked do not to write anything, just continue)
Type and hit enter: adb reboot (The phone now reboots itself. Do not do anything until it completely reboot. Might take a little and flashes).
Type and hit enter: adb shell
Now the phone is in root mode and the # prompt appears.
Type and hit enter: mount -o remount,rw -t ext4 /dev/block/mmcblk0p1 /system
Type and hit enter: cat /data/local/tmp/su > /system/bin/su
Type and hit enter: chmod 06755 /system/bin/su
Type and hit enter: ln -s /system/bin/su /system/xbin/su
Type and hit enter: cat /data/local/tmp/Superuser.apk > /system/app/Superuser.apk
Type and hit enter: chmod 0644 /system/app/Superuser.apk
Type and hit enter: rm /data/local.prop
Type and hit enter: exit
Type and hit enter: adb shell "sync; sync; sync;"
Type and hit enter: adb reboot
Your mobile is now root.

If you could try to do all steps from the beginning and from step 9 and 10 run these commands: chown 0.0 / system / bin / su

If the process gets "stuck" in the row of errors (never ends), close and disconnect everything and connect the phone again seeing that everything necessary is in good condition (drivers, cables, files), then proceed to retry processes from the beginnin. (cmd.exe).

If you dont understand something just ask.

This guide was originally made ​​for Tinji Mobile N9000 i9220, but when I realized it was the same processor as mine (B3000 - MT6575), I decided to try it, and for my surprise, it worked!

Please be careful and use this information at your own risk

Sorry if I wrote something bad or strange. Bye :D

Last edited:

tomerk

Nov 22, 2012
Hooray! I've got root!

thanks!
unlucky for me I have messed some things around and mis-spelled the "ln -s" command,
but eventually I managed to install all the drivers required, and to load a ROM with root.

Thanks a lot!

sugabear210

Nov 29, 2012
BlueBo unlock

I posted how to root this phone in the Russian Forum, (in Russian and English), here are the steps to follow:

English:

We have to have our mobile perfectly recognized by the computer as "ADB Device", with the controller properly installed, and Debug Mode Enable (connected to the PC with the USB cable).

Download (htt p://ww w.4shar ed.com/zip/fyH9xy DF/Roo tTianji.ht m l) (remove spaces), you need to work in command mode with ADB.
Open a command window (cmd.exe). Then we put (without the quotes) cd.. "until we get "C:>" then put "cd RootTianji" and then just put "adb".

Best explained
1 -. cmd.exe
2 -. cd ..
3 -. cd .. (again)
5 -. RootTianji cd
6 -. adb

Type and hit enter: adb push his / data / local / tmp / su
Type and hit enter: adb push Superuser.apk / data / local / tmp / Superuser.apk
Type and hit enter: adb restore fakebackup.ab (Do not do anything on the phone yet)
Type and hit enter: adb shell "while! Ln-s / data / local.prop / data/data/com.android.settings/a/file99, do:; done" (Now in the command window appear few rows error and that means the exploit is working and now is when you press on the phone and within seconds Restore on mobile as a message that the restoration is completed. If a password is asked do not to write anything, just continue)
Type and hit enter: adb reboot (The phone now reboots itself. Do not do anything until it completely reboot. Might take a little and flashes).
Type and hit enter: mount-o remount, rw-t ext4 / dev/block/mmcblk0p1 / system
Type and hit enter: cat / data / local / tmp / su> / system / bin / su
Type and hit enter: chmod 06755 / system / bin / su
Type and hit enter: ln-s / system / bin / su / system / xbin / su
Type and hit enter: cat / data / local / tmp / Superuser.apk> / system / app / Superuser.apk
Type and hit enter: chmod 0644 / system / app / Superuser.apk
Type and hit enter: rm / data / local.prop
Type and hit enter: adb shell "sync, sync, sync;"
Your mobile is now root.

If you could try to do all steps from the beginning and from step 9 and 10 run these commands: chown 0.0 / system / bin / su

If the process gets "stuck" in the row of errors (never ends), close and disconnect everything and connect the phone again seeing that everything necessary is in good condition (drivers, cables, files), then proceed to retry processes from the beginnin. (cmd.exe).

This guide was originally made ​​for Tinji Mobile N9000 i9220, but when I realized it was the same processor as mine (B3000 - MT6575), I decided to try it, and for my surprise, it worked!

I have purchased a B3000 but it's not accepting my SIM for Tmobile and I need it unlocked....do anyone know how to unlock?

Reactions: VaderMaul

FrankCordova

Jan 1, 2013
Getting stuck

I always get stuck at this part, i own a Bluebo B3000 Android 4.0.4 ICS can you help me? thank you :)

EDIT: I've figured it out, you have to write the code and click the restore option as quick as possible :)

EDIT 03/01/2013: I've given up hope in trying to root this phone, when i tried two days ago i couldn't root it but now i've tried and it worked like WOAH! thank you for this wonderful tutorial!!!

Last edited:

hamidkamrani

Nov 15, 2011
saveh
www.irkeys.ir

English:

Best explained
1 -. cmd.exe
2 -. cd ..
3 -. cd .. (again)
5 -. RootTianji cd
6 -. adb

Type and hit enter: adb shell "while ! ln -s /data/local.prop /data/data/com.android.settings/a/file99; do :; done" (Now in the command window appear few rows error and that means the exploit is working and now is when you press on the phone and within seconds Restore on mobile as a message that the restoration is completed. If a password is asked do not to write anything, just continue)
Type and hit enter: cat /data/local/tmp/Superuser.apk > /system/app/Superuser.apk
Your mobile is now root.

its not worked for me - b3000s
when get error with the msg for restor the error rows never be end
and when type this comand : mount -o remount,rw -t ext4 /dev/block/mmcblk0p1 /system
i see error please help me

ax_colleen

Jan 17, 2013
Device Not Recognized

When I connect my Bluebo B3000 to the computer even with USB debugging on it doesn't recognize it. I have everything installed to root this phone, and I just need to figure out how to fix this. I'm using Windows 7 x64.

Is there any drivers for this phone? I can't find any. It might be in Chinese or Russian, I don't know. I also tried to find drivers for Tinji Mobile N9000 i9220 since gozalox says that it has the same processor as this one, but the search results yielded with roms; they don't look legitimate so I don't want to bother.

Thank you for reading.

EDIT:

After installing MTK6575 device I finally was able to get in my phone, but I still get stuck at the "while" part

I followed everything as instructed, and yes I checked if the spelling was correct by pasting the instructions in the notepad.

After entering the adb shell "while ! ln -s /data/local.prop /data/data/com.android.settings/a/file99; do :; done" I get link failed File exists. I did click restore my data quickly and kept waiting. I did see the com.android.settings under the page in the phone. I don't understand the password request part since the phone asks me for the encryption password on the page in which I'm sure I don't have. I was stuck on the data restore until the streams of "link failed File exists" disappeared so I proceeded to reboot, but when I type adb shell it was still $ I've kept trying to do this over and over again from step 1 (not closing the cmd prompt though, I wouldn't want to type them over and over) but it still doesn't work. My last resort would be typing everything from scratch and hope for the best.

Please help. Thank you!

EDIT 2:
I finally rooted my phone. For those people who need help, go here ht tp://fo rum. china-iphon e.ru/viewt opic.p hp?f=31&t =17863 (remove spaces) and click MTK Droid Root & Tools v2.3.7 The program is in English, so no worries about that. I did it twice for mine and it worked~ Install the Android Terminal app to check if you're rooted. Just type su in a window and if it has the hash sign "#" then you're rooted. Good luck!

Last edited:

marciofao

May 8, 2013
Messed it Up with mtkdroid Tools

I Have used the Mtk droid Tool, clicked on root button, and confirmed on the onscreen button.
after this the program continues to recognize my device but now the "ROOT" button disapears, and above was write "root shell quemu mode".

I think the phone was rooted, but I installed some root required apks and they said that i have not the root permisions, including the Terminal emulator, this said "permission denied" when prompt "su" command.

After I requested a normal reboot via the MtkdroidTools and the device dont boot, it stays freezed at Android logo.
I tried the Recovery mode, but dont worked too... :(

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    yay

English:

Best explained
    1 -. cmd.exe
    2 -. cd ..
    3 -. cd .. (again)
    5 -. RootTianji cd
    6 -. adb

Your mobile is now root.

BlueBo unlock

English:

Best explained
    1 -. cmd.exe
    2 -. cd ..
    3 -. cd .. (again)
    5 -. RootTianji cd
    6 -. adb

Type and hit enter: adb push his / data / local / tmp / su
    Type and hit enter: adb push Superuser.apk / data / local / tmp / Superuser.apk
    Type and hit enter: adb shell "while! Ln-s / data / local.prop / data/data/com.android.settings/a/file99, do:; done" (Now in the command window appear few rows error and that means the exploit is working and now is when you press on the phone and within seconds Restore on mobile as a message that the restoration is completed. If a password is asked do not to write anything, just continue)
    Type and hit enter: mount-o remount, rw-t ext4 / dev/block/mmcblk0p1 / system
    Type and hit enter: cat / data / local / tmp / su> / system / bin / su
    Type and hit enter: chmod 06755 / system / bin / su
    Type and hit enter: ln-s / system / bin / su / system / xbin / su
    Type and hit enter: cat / data / local / tmp / Superuser.apk> / system / app / Superuser.apk
    Type and hit enter: chmod 0644 / system / app / Superuser.apk
    Type and hit enter: rm / data / local.prop
    Type and hit enter: adb shell "sync, sync, sync;"
    Your mobile is now root.

I have purchased a B3000 but it's not accepting my SIM for Tmobile and I need it unlocked....do anyone know how to unlock?