UnrEVOked v3.1 [**UPDATED**] Is Out - ROOT NO LONGER REQUIRED + NEW CLOCKWORK 2.5.0.5

Search This thread

andrew53517

Aug 24, 2009
Wait, total noob question...Sorry.

So I'm rooted already and have my recovery on the latest version, and have a custom ROM (cyanogen)..

I don't need to update anything with this do I? This is only for people who haven't rooted yet correct?

Or do I? :confused:

Lexus One

Jul 6, 2010
OHIO
The new v3.0 process completed on my PC. And now I have the DInc screen displaying "ClockworkMod Recovery 2.0.2.4." But when I select "reboot system now" it does nothing... What am I missing here?

baram

Jul 11, 2010
e: scratch that, it started working right after i posted.

Last edited:

bhazard451

Jun 17, 2010
The new v3.0 process completed on my PC. And now I have the DInc screen displaying "ClockworkMod Recovery 2.0.2.4." But when I select "reboot system now" it does nothing... What am I missing here?

Click the trackball to "press enter". The power button functions as a back button in Clockworkmod recovery.

baram

Jul 11, 2010
alright so I had it hang on the flashing process, shut it down and restarted it, and now it's just hanging at "waiting for reboot...". advice?

rigman

Jul 3, 2010
Kings Mountain
My phone goes thru several reboots, then comes up to the ClockworkMod Recovery v2.0.2.4 menu. I was able to do a nandroid backup. But on the unrevoked3 install screen, it says "Communications with phone unexpectely interrupted. Try again. I've ran it 3 times now. So, am I rooted or not?

bowtieduece

May 13, 2010
Sorry to post here my question is about the eris tool. I did not find this posted in the eris section. Do i download the tool for the desire? if so when i start the tool it says communications with phone interrupted . try again

Shadowmite

Aug 22, 2005
www.shadowmite.com
folks, since this release was pushed a little quicker than expected due to events unfolding, please come to irc.freenode.org channel ##incredibleroot and report issues, or get help...

Lexus One

Jul 6, 2010
OHIO
Hmmm... I just noticed that I have absolutely nothing listed under my Superuser app. when I run it. It is just a black screen with "superuser permissions" printed at the top. Everything installed just fine...or at least it appeared that way.

Any ideas ? (I'm new to the Android OS)

MachString

Jul 7, 2010
If you have not used an app that requires su it will be blank

Sent from my ADR6300 using XDA App

Top Liked Posts