Tmobile Galaxy SII Trident Aegis Case Issues? Please Share your input

Search This thread

Ramhardy

Mar 31, 2009
The Boondocks, FL
Users who own this case, anyone have a problem with the phone suddenly freezing, forcing you to cause a reboot to get it functional?

I had one on my old LG revolution and we think it was holding the phone to tight causing it to somehow lock up.

Until I figure this out, I'm using my ballistics case.

Anyone else having this issue?

Mr.H0811

Dec 22, 2009
Minneapolis, Minnesota
I used my Trident for several weeks with no phone issues whatsoever. The only problem I had was that it was a little bit bulkier than I would prefer. Changed to the D30.

Ramhardy

Mar 31, 2009
The Boondocks, FL
I used my Trident for several weeks with no phone issues whatsoever. The only problem I had was that it was a little bit bulkier than I would prefer. Changed to the D30.

mine seemed to work well,but then started to freeze up on me, when I took the case off, it worked flawlessly,and works perfect with my ballistics, maybe I just got a bad case

rosebud1

Nov 12, 2010
I've had the aegis on for about 6 months with no problems with freezing or reboots. Works great. Drop the phone all the time and still looks and works like brand spanking new.

Sent from my HTC Glacier using XDA

850Mda

Aug 21, 2007
i seriously doubt its the case, if you really think its the case, send it to me and let me try it out and see if the same thing happens when i put my phone in it. I can almost guarantee you that its a problem of some sort with the device itself.

johnnycsx

Jul 28, 2011
NYC
I've had no issues either. Blaming a case is silly IMO, get the Reiko or Ballistic if anything

Sent from my SGH-T989 using XDA

sigloiv

Mar 22, 2010
Seattle
I've had the Trident for 6 months. It's definitely bulky, but I'm the kind of person who drops my phone way too often, and the case has absolutely and completely protected it. Someone even spilled a large hot chocolate onto it, and after drying it, washing all the non-electronic stuff, and ricing the phone and battery, it was like new. That was months ago, and I've had zero issues.

And definitely no problems with freezing. Unless you're doing some serious overclocking, there's no way your case should be locking up your phone.

razor1049

Aug 10, 2010
Laredo
Holster for this case

Does anybody know of a holster that can hold this phone with the Trident Aegis Case. I need it for my job.