[Q] Import icon themes into Themer?

Search This thread

DopePedaler

Nov 30, 2013
Searched for this but could not find a solid answer.

I love themer, but I always default back to using Nova launcher, or another one similar to that, because I cannot import my icon themes that I have purchased from the play store. My question: Is it possible to import icon themes into Themer, or use an icon theme that you have purchased/saved onto your SD card in the Themer app?

ThemerSupport

Aug 9, 2013

I love themer, but I always default back to using Nova launcher, or another one similar to that, because I cannot import my icon themes that I have purchased from the play store. My question: Is it possible to import icon themes into Themer, or use an icon theme that you have purchased/saved onto your SD card in the Themer app?

Hi, there were a few bugs to sort out, so icon pack support should be coming out within the next few days :)

Reactions: DopePedaler

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    a post was posted yesterday about this m8 and allegedly importing is happening this week !

Hi, there were a few bugs to sort out, so icon pack support should be coming out within the next few days :)