Disabling Nav bar stops camera buttons working??

Search This thread
Hey all

I've never been a fan of nav bars, on previous phones I have been able to remove the Nav Bar and then use LMT launcher instead.

Although this causes issues on the G3, when you remove the nav bar you can no longer press any buttons on the camera app? Anyone got any idea how to fix this?
I've tried editing the build prop and using the lg xposed module and it happens on both

Sent from my LG-F400S using Tapatalk

shrinex

Oct 15, 2008
Aurora, Co
OnePlus 8
If you use LG Pie Support xposed module, it has a hook that sets the navbar @ 0px and hidden, so it's active but not visible/usable.

Only issue w/ this is that some apps will make space at the bottom of the screen as if the navbar is present.

robalm

Oct 4, 2013
NEE
Hey all

I've never been a fan of nav bars, on previous phones I have been able to remove the Nav Bar and then use LMT launcher instead.

Although this causes issues on the G3, when you remove the nav bar you can no longer press any buttons on the camera app? Anyone got any idea how to fix this?
I've tried editing the build prop and using the lg xposed module and it happens on both

Sent from my LG-F400S using Tapatalk

From me a working way was to "disable navigation bar via G3 toolbox module" that make the camera app work. (but i found a problem in stock web browser that you can not use copy/paste function)

shrinex

Oct 15, 2008
Aurora, Co
OnePlus 8
From me a working way was to "disable navigation bar via G3 toolbox module" that make the camera app work. (but i found a problem in stock web browser that you can not use copy/paste function)

I've tried the toolbox, didn't work for me :/. I'm going to try it again, because I prefer the stock camera over 3rd parties. (I'm using 3rd party because I don't like the navbar space the fore mentioned G3 Pie Support causes)