[help] vibration not working !!!

Search This thread
Im trying to make my menu button and back button using flashable zip file. i already follow the instruction how to flash it completely , Now my galaxy y vibration not working anymore. I already made a test vibration , now it no vibrate anymore. I also trying to change a qwerty.kl to VIRTUAL as i follow in the instruction, also doesnt work, I also flash a fresh stock rom using odin and that way also not working. What to do ? . please give a suggestion or how to fix that. I really appreciate your help. :thumbup::thumbup::confused:

Sent from my GT-S5360 using xda app-developers app

GalKill

Oct 12, 2013
Reim Empire :P
Im trying to make my menu button and back button using flashable zip file. i already follow the instruction how to flash it completely , Now my galaxy y vibration not working anymore. I already made a test vibration , now it no vibrate anymore. I also trying to change a qwerty.kl to VIRTUAL as i follow in the instruction, also doesnt work, I also flash a fresh stock rom using odin and that way also
not working. What to do ? . please give a suggestion or how to fix that. I really appreciate your help. :thumbup::thumbup::confused:

I think it's a hardware problem :) . You should go to Samsung Service Center to repair that. U can use you warranty if you don't root your phone.

abhishekr700

Mar 20, 2013
New Delhi
www.geeksunboxed.com
im trying to make my menu button and back button using flashable zip file. I already follow the instruction how to flash it completely , now my galaxy y vibration not working anymore. I already made a test vibration , now it no vibrate anymore. I also trying to change a qwerty.kl to virtual as i follow in the instruction, also doesnt work, i also flash a fresh stock rom using odin and that way also not working. What to do ? . Please give a suggestion or how to fix that. I really appreciate your help. :thumbup::thumbup::confused:

Sent from my gt-s5360 using xda app-developers app
is vibration working in other apps

TheFixItMan

Jul 8, 2012
London
Im trying to make my menu button and back button using flashable zip file. i already follow the instruction how to flash it completely , Now my galaxy y vibration not working anymore. I already made a test vibration , now it no vibrate anymore. I also trying to change a qwerty.kl to VIRTUAL as i follow in the instruction, also doesnt work, I also flash a fresh stock rom using odin and that way also not working. What to do ? . please give a suggestion or how to fix that. I really appreciate your help. :thumbup::thumbup::confused:

you should just be able to flash this in cwm with system mounted

make sure system is mounted (will display "unmount system") else it wont work
https://www.dropbox.com/s/ahbqaxgnxcu1a0u/softviberatecwm.zip