Market Enabler

Search This thread

ghrayfahx

Apr 10, 2009
Just used it, and it let me find the Myspace app that for some stupid reason is missing in the european market. Installed and worked great

mannyb

Dec 31, 2008
I can confirm this app working in Sweden using a "Tre" SIM. I can now see paid apps.

Brilliant.

MontAlbert

Jan 10, 2007
seems to not be in market anymore- i downloaded mine from website. but when i go to market to update to 2.0 it cannot find it.... google must have pulled it? conspiracy again?

MontAlbert

Jan 10, 2007
anyone had this stop working? Went to buy the new foobook app this morning but it was telling me invalid credit card- although it was the same one i used 2 days ago! Apparently it will only accept credit cards from certain countries now... they had a heap of other countries but no australia- they had slovenia for christs sake!..... not sure if this is new or if its a bug in the market at the moment.......

Anyone else had this issue?

mannyb

Dec 31, 2008
anyone had this stop working? Went to buy the new foobook app this morning but it was telling me invalid credit card- although it was the same one i used 2 days ago! Apparently it will only accept credit cards from certain countries now... they had a heap of other countries but no australia- they had slovenia for christs sake!..... not sure if this is new or if its a bug in the market at the moment.......

Anyone else had this issue?
Just tried it and I had no problems. I'm in Sweden, with a Swedish MasterCard. Sweden is not one of the official Market enabled countries.

MontAlbert

Jan 10, 2007
Just tried it and I had no problems. I'm in Sweden, with a Swedish MasterCard. Sweden is not one of the official Market enabled countries.

yeah but after it tells me to enter a valid credit card i go to enter 1 and sweden is in the list of valid credit card countries.....austria, belgium, canada, croatia, czech republic, denmark, finland, france, germany, hungary, ireland, italy, netherlands, norway, poland, portugal, slovakia, slovenia, spain, sweden, switzerland, uk, usa......

bizarre mix but no australia! and we have had the dream released officially for about 2months now!

Top Liked Posts