Post a picture of your case along with your Note 2

Search This thread

Patriot Virus

Aug 9, 2010
California
Got this in the mail today, its only $15 and looks great on the Note 2. It provides protection on all sides, its a little slippery on the back but not too much. They have a bunch of colors, the white looks really good on the white and the black looks great on the grey with the galaxy like pattern on the back.

How do you like the case? Are you still using it and does it add much bulk? I'm considering buying a Mercury case

scote

Mar 30, 2007
uploadfromtaptalk1360476075961.jpghttp://rover.ebay.com/rover/0/e1140...tem=290830494428&ssPageName=ADME:L:OU:GB:3160
black shock case with kickstand and holster, I dont use the holster though
View attachment 1717116

anoninja118

Mar 31, 2011
L.A.
My cases, one high quality pic for detailed look and one with numbers... I can post links and detailed pics (since I didn't want to post too many pics of each one with the phone in it) or info if anyone wants just say the number lol
1: Otterbox Commuter
2: Evecase Wallet Folio
3: Best Buy branded Seidio knockoff
4: Incipio Dual Pro
5: Sprint Body Glove TPU case
6, 10, 11: Cheap-o Hard Plastic/Rubber cases in different colors
7: Amzer TPU case
8: Tri-Shield case
9: Ionic Guardian Dual case

My favorites right now are the Tri-Shield and the Incipio, both feel nice to the touch, fit tightly, and offer good protection (I've dropped my Note 2 a few times with both of them) but allow for easy button pushing and easy port access. The Commuter is nice as well but the buttons are a little stiff, the dust caps bother me and the back is very slick, slides all over and can be hard to keep a grip on.

tappity tap tapped from my Eclipsed Note 2

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1360479469268.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1360479469268.jpg
    43.8 KB · Views: 1,418
  • uploadfromtaptalk1360479758633.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1360479758633.jpg
    120.9 KB · Views: 1,243
Last edited:
Reactions: tweeny80
R

richii0207

My cases, one high quality pic for detailed look and one with numbers... I can post links and detailed pics (since I didn't want to post too many pics of each one with the phone in it) or info if anyone wants just say the number lol
1: Otterbox Commuter
2: Evecase Wallet Folio
3: Best Buy branded Seidio knockoff
4: Incipio Dual Pro
5: Sprint Body Glove TPU case
6, 10, 11: Cheap-o Hard Plastic/Rubber cases in different colors
7: Amzer TPU case
8: Tri-Shield case
9: Ionic Guardian Dual case

My favorites right now are the Tri-Shield and the Incipio, both feel nice to the touch, fit tightly, and offer good protection (I've dropped my Note 2 a few times with both of them) but allow for easy button pushing and easy port access. The Commuter is nice as well but the buttons are a little stiff, the dust caps bother me and the back is very slick, slides all over and can be hard to keep a grip on.

:eek: you have more note cases than the kiosk in the local mall! I was considering getting the incipio but decided on the Samsung protective case. Guess it would have been a good buy either way then

Sent from my SCH-I605 using xda app-developers app

anoninja118

Mar 31, 2011
L.A.
:eek: you have more note cases than the kiosk in the local mall! I was considering getting the incipio but decided on the Samsung protective case. Guess it would have been a good buy either way then

Sent from my SCH-I605 using xda app-developers app

lol I guess I do have more than a few.. I'm rocking the Incipio now and love it, I am a clumsy person so I need the double layers of protection but also with grip and it needs to be relatively thin

jlczl

Oct 22, 2005
I'm thinking to buy one of these (the brown one).43 $:rolleyes:.does it looks little bit thicker? Now I'm using the original flip cover from samsung.

Sent from my SGH-T889 using Tapatalk 2

Yes. It's like the original flip cover except if offers more protection. The front feels more solid and the back offers fuller coverage unlike the original that is basically only a battery cover with an attached flip.

Sent from my SGH-T889 using xda premium

Reactions: ardcifliku

Xirix12

Mar 23, 2011
Yup. Did it with my CaseMate case. The only issue with the UAG case are the volume buttons are hard to press. But I can deal with it.

Sent from my GT-N7105 using Tapatalk 2

Really? I just got mine today and I have to admit the buttons was something I was really impressed with. They came with small cut out making it easier to press. If the inserts were not cheap cardboard and were easier to place the case would be a 9 out of 10.

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk 2

utkoop

Jan 17, 2013
Space
Really? I just got mine today and I have to admit the buttons was something I was really impressed with. They came with small cut out making it easier to press. If the inserts were not cheap cardboard and were easier to place the case would be a 9 out of 10.

The tactile feel of the buttons are awesome, but with my flip cover on for some reason they become hard to press. I just put a wiget on my home screen to control the volume. I absolutely love the UAG case though.

Xirix12

Mar 23, 2011
The tactile feel of the buttons are awesome, but with my flip cover on for some reason they become hard to press. I just put a wiget on my home screen to control the volume. I absolutely love the UAG case though.

Ohhh ok now I get it yea I havent tested it that way. I know what you mean now.

utkoop

Jan 17, 2013
Space
Ohhh ok now I get it yea I havent tested it that way. I know what you mean now.

You should try it with a flip cover if you have one. I love the protection it gives me against drops. Also with the "flip case control" app, my screen turn on automatically when I open my cover. So I'm a happy camper right now lol

Zacedward

Dec 20, 2012
Had to take pic from mirror lettering backwards
ujasyqan.jpg

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Xparent Red Tapatalk 2

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Selfmade "case" with car wrapping film in flat white.

img4140g.jpg
    img4141l.jpg
    img4143wl.jpg

img4132x.jpg
    img4131fl.jpg
    Otterbox Commuter and Samsung case (Part 2)

Just realized there is a 20 image upload maximum per post. Here goes part 2 with the remainder of the photos.
    Otterbox Commuter and Samsung case

Thanks to all for posting pictures up of their cases. It's really helped me make my decision on which cases to try out among the plethora available.

Since getting my Note 2 last month I have been using the Samsung OEM protective cover from day-one as a light option, and finally decided on a more heavy duty option as an everyday choice - went with the Otterbox Commuter after comparing with all others that are currently available.

Impression of the Samsung case:

A very good choice for anyone looking for a light-weight design that will not add much bulk to the device. It protects from minor bumps and scratches, but obviously not built to withstand much more in terms of drop protection.

To this day, it's still a great case in my opinion and one I would recommend. Priced at about $20 so that's pretty decent.

Impression of the Otterbox Commuter case:

I only received the cases earlier today so I will have to just give it a go now and update after a week or two.

Upon inserting the phone into the case, you notice a slight bit of bulk compared to the Samsung case. Is it overly bulky though? I would say no. Still fits nicely in slim fitting jeans and makes for easy accessibility when you need to take it out in a hurry.

The raised edge on the front is very nice compared to most other cases. The open slot for the s-pen is conveniently larger than the majority of cases which allows for more than ample space to get your finger in to pull the pen out.

I read that some people were having issues with pressing the power and volume buttons. Not sure if that was the Defender or Commuter specifically, but both the Commuters i've got make pressing both sides' buttons effortless.

With the white Otterbox, there is a black ring around the inner edge of the camera slot. This is clearly to improve on the imperfection of the white Samsung cover I've been using which has given me some 'ghost-like' images when taking pictures in the dark/low light.

Aside from that, the Commuter feels pretty good and solid in the hand. I've only had it for a few hours but so far so good. Was really worried about the extra bulk but I'm pretty satisfied thus far and will most likely keep the Commuter as an everyday case and use the Samsung cover for those occasions when I want a sleek and slimmer silhouette in the pocket.

I've taken several pictures of all three cases from different angles which hopefully will give you a good idea of the design and look of the white Note with the two colours of cases.

If anyone would like additional pictures of closer zoom/different angles just let me know and I'll do my best to accommodate.
    I was waiting out front of Sprint the day that they released the Note 2. I previously had the GS3 but when I found out Sprint was releasing the Note I had to have it. When I purchased the phone the only cases that they had available were the OEM Samsung flip cover thing and the BodyGlove gel case. Personally I am not a fan of either but I figured that by the time I would get one in the mail off of the internet that I would have dropped the phone and scratched it. So I decided to buy the BG case for $24.99. Overall i'm pretty impressed with the case. I like the textured back, and I also think that the case fits very well on the phone. I am still in the market for a tougher case, but for right now this works.

phonefront.jpg

phoneback.jpg