[Q] **HELP** Infuse stuck at SAMSUNG logo

Search This thread

qkster

Retired Recognized Developer
Apr 5, 2011
USA
Hi guys
I dont know where to start from. This Infuse 4G was dropped by the owner and we happened to come across it.
Checked the SIM card but that was already deactivated and there were no contacts on it.
Then we wanted to check the phonebook and find someone to contact, but the phone was passcode locked.
Then i went and flashed Odin_Community_Kernel_v8.zip since it was on GB, but it doesnt seem to be booting. I was planning on adb-ing into it when it was in recovery (CWM) so that i could delete the passcode and find a way to get in touch with the owner.

Now am stuck at the Samsung logo...:crying:

your kindness and perseverance is reassuring...

someone else less honest or mischievous can certainly do a lot of harm...

maybe take it to an ATT or mobile provider and have the technicians help you

Reactions: Zen Arcade

boydee

Oct 14, 2012
Kampala
tadaa!

:D:D:D:D:D:D
Sooo... for some reason, i had suspected it was on UJLB3 [or something like that :D] and that's why i had flashed the Odin kernel [btw, it was the only one i could find, the rest are CWM flashables only]
Anyways, i booted to CWM and flashed Entropy's Daily Driver, then did my adb and copied the guy's whole internal storage to my PC.
After going through it, I found some documents, and found the dude on facebook, so I sent him a message!!! He should be picking it up today!
Thanks for the support!
Amen to that!:eek:
:D:D:victory::victory::victory::victory::victory::victory::victory::victory::victory::victory::D:D
:good::good::good::good::good::good::good::good::good::good::good::good::good::good:

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    tadaa!

:D:D:D:D:D:D
    Sooo... for some reason, i had suspected it was on UJLB3 [or something like that :D] and that's why i had flashed the Odin kernel [btw, it was the only one i could find, the rest are CWM flashables only]
    Anyways, i booted to CWM and flashed Entropy's Daily Driver, then did my adb and copied the guy's whole internal storage to my PC.
    After going through it, I found some documents, and found the dude on facebook, so I sent him a message!!! He should be picking it up today!
    Thanks for the support!
    Amen to that!:eek:
    :D:D:victory::victory::victory::victory::victory::victory::victory::victory::victory::victory::D:D
    :good::good::good::good::good::good::good::good::good::good::good::good::good::good:
    my samsung infuse 4g rogers version rooted with odin and with cynogen mod os running phone got strucked when changing the os to Infuse_4G_Remics-UX_v1.3.1.zip .it's showing only samsung logo and not booting to recovery screen when trying to get recovery ......anyone please help me regarding this problem.....it will be great help to me and most loving phone......rajeshvarma999@gmail.com.

Go here: http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=1326143

The few last posts have mirrors. You are gonna need the odin pack to flash back to stock and then work your way up.

You need to flash ICS before flashing JB.
    Hi guys
    I dont know where to start from. This Infuse 4G was dropped by the owner and we happened to come across it.
    Checked the SIM card but that was already deactivated and there were no contacts on it.
    Then we wanted to check the phonebook and find someone to contact, but the phone was passcode locked.
    Then i went and flashed Odin_Community_Kernel_v8.zip since it was on GB, but it doesnt seem to be booting. I was planning on adb-ing into it when it was in recovery (CWM) so that i could delete the passcode and find a way to get in touch with the owner.

Now am stuck at the Samsung logo...:crying: