HTC DNA vs HTC J BUTTERFLY (PICS INSIDE)

Search This thread

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Hi guys, ok so now i have both phones, and i have provided some pictures bellow. I will soon take the butterfly apart and reveal the inside and answer some long awaited questions, but based off initial views i can almost promise none of us would be able to add SD card support from the j butterfly to the DNA. The reason i say this is because the J butterfly is about a mm or so longer in length than the DNA is, (i guess to support the infrared and sd card reader) but ya installing the sd card reader from the butterfly to dna would prove undoable since the back cover from J butterfly would not fit on the DNA.

Note: Verizon did a much better job detail wise on the DNA than the HTC J Butterfly is done but AU. The grill where ear speaker is, is not red like the DNA its just black and plain, the back HTC logo is not embossed and is only just printed small, gloss feel on the J butterfly is not bad, but i prefer the DNA's soft touch feel, and although the DNA looks thinner, it sits a little more raised on its back than the butterfly is. Ok here are some pics. I will do a video on it later.

DSC07420.jpg

DSC07421.jpg

DSC07422.jpg

DSC07423.jpg

DSC07424.jpg
    cant wait for your video comparison....

sorry i had linked it in another thread. here is the video

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sPM98DPKY0U
    The differences look to be pretty slender.

This is what caught my eye...

Are there any online stores selling the Butterfly J (HTL21) unlocked that ship internationally and if so please post the link.

Sent from my Desire HD using xda app-developers app
    whats the actual thickness of the two phones.

It's actually interesting. The DNA's the "thickest" of the three. All the stats are from HTC websites.

DNA: 141 x 70.5 x 9.73 mm, 140g
    J-Butterfly: 143 x 71 x 9.2 mm, 140g
    Butterfly: 143 x 70.5 x 9.08 mm, 140g