[ROM][ICS][All MDPI]♛ TouchWiz Design V1♛ [Locked/Unlocked BL] discontinued

Search This thread

ivanerreape

Jan 9, 2013
Rosario
Hi Ivanreap, I'm just laying a tutorial video how to Touchwiz v1 flashes for new people who are still new in flashing then you'll like the video on your Treadh items.

It's my first tutorial, unfortunately I could not do it with my PC but I think that is not so important.

Why am I doing this video is because your Rome really very good is so far my favorite. :highfive:
:)

Thanks, I appreciate if you do :good:

olszam

Sep 17, 2012
Chełm
Awesome rom but every now and then i have "force close" with other application for example google play, youtube. As if we could do that it would try to fetch as little RAM as in GB is that less than 100mb ram may be, do not know if it's the launcher and thus it is ICS XD. It could use this witget weather from samsung and may remove the file manager and give ES file manager. In any case, kożysta of roma and I will wait for further updates.

ivanerreape

Jan 9, 2013
Rosario
Awesome rom but every now and then i have "force close" with other application for example google play, youtube. As if we could do that it would try to fetch as little RAM as in GB is that less than 100mb ram may be, do not know if it's the launcher and thus it is ICS XD. It could use this witget weather from samsung and may remove the file manager and give ES file manager. In any case, kożysta of roma and I will wait for further updates.

thanks for the council, I will try to fix it

Spidersense

Apr 7, 2013
Berhampur,Odisha,India
Hello bro,plz include the latest xperia z walkman player.as all the xperia device has to be that player.so plz.and also fix the force close problem of playstore mentioned brfore.i tried the walkman players but not work all perfect.so plz do it in ur next update.

ivanerreape

Jan 9, 2013
Rosario
Hello bro,plz include the latest xperia z walkman player.as all the xperia device has to be that player.so plz.and also fix the force close problem of playstore mentioned brfore.i tried the walkman players but not work all perfect.so plz do it in ur next update.

for the next version I will keep the player but I'll ponerun GALAXY flashable zip xperia walkman player z, so those who want can have it alternately :)

Reactions: blazzer12

premtim17

Mar 31, 2012
Wat is the Problem with Force Close I have that problem not ?? :silly:

All is Working verry Good :good:

I am Still waiting for the Sense ROM :) :highfive:

As you Update TouchWIZ Theen I have some Ideas:

1. Samsung Lockscreen
2. more Designs Like Sgs3
3. Beats sound mod
4. add Boost my Xperia
5. Walkman or APOLLO player and a Video player

That Iets :)

ivanerreape

Jan 9, 2013
Rosario
Wat is the Problem with Force Close I have that problem not ?? :silly:

All is Working verry Good :good:

I am Still waiting for the Sense ROM :) :highfive:

As you Update TouchWIZ Theen I have some Ideas:

1. Samsung Lockscreen
2. more Designs Like Sgs3
3. Beats sound mod
4. add Boost my Xperia
5. Walkman or APOLLO player and a Video player

That Iets :)
I do not I have any force close, I have to read the reviews to see that "mistakes" have.
Thanks for the recommendations.

regards

Reactions: kolor.rider

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    [ROM][ICS][All MDPI]♛ TouchWiz Design V1♛ [Locked/Unlocked BL] discontinued

249036_451319614961966_372138688_n.jpg

the project is discontinued because I buy another terminal luck with your xperias, greetings. It was a pleasure to develop for you

About TouchWiz Design:
    Is a fast light rom based on ICS .587 compilation. The rom offers very smoothly, battery and good performance in story to daily use and games, plus the beautiful Touchwiz interface.

Features

based 4.1.B.0.587
    touchwiz launcher 5 (SGS3)
    Samsung Galaxy S4 bootanimation
    configuration menu with icons SGS3
    SGS3-like modified icons
    Original Screen Lock 4.0
    roboto font
    stock ICS camera
    added for Increased performance tweeks
    SGS3 animations
    SGS3 sounds (full)
    statusbar with icons SGS3 (AOKP features)
    relog official 4.0.4
    SGS3 music player
    S-voice
    Extended browser
    quickpic gallery
    google now
    youtube HD
    keyboard android 4.2
    LIGHT Walkman (for Gilz688)
    CALCULATOR
    gmail
    file browser samsung
    phone and contacts app modified (SGS3 style)
    AOSP messaging
    updated playstore
    widgets completely new
    among other small things

bugs:
    can not install google services play.
    any more. If you ever have some other bug publish it in the comments so I try to solve

Screenshots

rom video, thank you very much to premtim17

INSTALLATION:

thanks premtim17

1_ put the rom that you like best in the SDcard root (TouchWizDesign.zip)
    2_ enter CWM (ClockWorkMod)
    3_ do wipes:
    wipe data / factory reset
    wipe cache partition
    mouts and storage / format system (locked bootloader only)
    advanced / wipe dalvik cache
    4_ install: install zip from sdcard / choose zip from sd card / choose TouchWizDesign.zip
    5_ guided by AROMA

Recommended kernel

kappa kernel.
    lupus v2
    most compatible with stock rom go well.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

download

https://mega.co.nz/#!ys5U2JTK!TKSfPS75YPQawekvgcDL5Awrfj4OR8CjFgsQI7qq5_I

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

read

before using this rom as a base for other please inquire for inbox or just name me in the credits :silly:

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    credits
    SGS3 launcher: gihan798114
    configurations icons: Qubełek
    S-Voice: PlaYOuT (galaxy nexus)
    bootanimations SGS4: shubham zawar
    Light walkman: Gilz688
    premtim17 : video

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    OTHER ROMS MADE BY ME:

Nexus Live V1: http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=2224287
    Nexus Live Edition LG: http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=2263049

really nice ROM :good:

but i'm actually into JB ROMs only :(

It would be great if this was a JB ROM

Anyway keep up the good work

Thanks, but the problem I have is the boot loader, so I have blocked :( . A friend is testing my rom for unlocked bootloader. So work. Someday when I get unlock surely will try to make a rom JB :)
    Trailer

Hi, All I have maded a Review Trailer for Ivans Rom I hope he Like it and I hope you can Add it on your Topic/Treadh.

Video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lWdIpCjhe0Q

ATTENTION I MADE REVIEWS FOR AWESOME AND SMOOTH ROMS YOU HAVE A ROM THAT HAVE THAT THEEN SEND ME A PN I WILL TEST YOUR ROM AND MADE ADS FOR YOUR ROM ;)

Sorry my english -__-
    Does it have the S3 lockscreen?
    If it has, how did you make it work on ICS and if you have any link for the lockscreen on JB... Please suggest
    Thanks. :)

No, it has AOSP lockscreen.
    beautiful and good room, just waiting for the new update :)