[ROM][05/23/2009][WWE]RRE Series 6 WM 6.5 21234 build 21234.5.0.1 V4

Search This thread

tyson10

Nov 27, 2008
These are all texas

Code:
[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\TitaniumWeather]
"totalURL"=dword:00000006
"radar1"="http://www.accuweather.com/m/US/wigs.axd?city=Crawford&state=TX&w=480&h=536&type=_SIR&geoWidth=400"
"radar4"="http://gray.ftp.clickability.com/kwtxwebftp/doppler10.jpg"
"radar5"="http://www.accuweather.com/m/US/wigs.axd?city=Crawford&state=TX&w=480&h=536&type=_SIR&geoWidth=100"
"radar6"="http://www.accuweather.com/m/US/wigs.axd?city=Crawford&state=TX&w=480&h=536&type=_SIR&geoWidth=800"
"radar3"="http://gray.ftp.clickability.com/kwtxwebftp/wx2_lg.jpg"
"radar2"="http://i.imwx.com/images/maps/forecast/scen_precfcst_600x405.jpg"

for Tennessee do i just change the city and state inside the codes? or is there a separate code all together?

Deiota

Mar 23, 2006
Also, my battery life after ~5h's of music, 30mins of wifi, 45mins of intensive 3G (msn/online gamin) 30mins of need for speed (accelerometer) and using the phone gave me 5% battery life at 22.00 (unplugged at 06.30) I gotta say its quite nice!

hi!
what is the ROM and the radio you have installed? The RC2 and the radio is the signature?
it's quite nice, very far of my battery life!
RC2 is a blast for battery life, I'm considering downgrading again!
Deiota

aruppenthal

Dec 9, 2006
Parkersburg
what facebook app is in this rom?
Just installed 21222 after running ROMeOS 21501. Really did a great job on Manila. I was excited that SRS WOW seemed to work. That's a good description though. SRS WOW starts without any errors as opposed to in previous 6.5 builds, but it disables volumemanager and does absolutely nothing to the sound. So I removed it. Bummer because I really miss what it does to music playing over my BT headset.
I have two questions though I could not find the answer to in this topic.

1. What's with the globe on the top bar? When I press it nothing happens/shows.

2. Is there a way to revert to 6.1 menu style? Yes this does look better But I use my keyboard a lot and I find it annoying to scroll down on every menu. With the old style menu's they're much smaller so I don't have to scroll down in for example MSN.

I'm a rather heavy user so if I find any bugs I'll be sure to test and post. Thnx 4 da ROM!
Not sure what globe u mean. To get rid of the menus install a tsk file from wm6.1
I know this has been addressed several times, but I would like some clarification. Sorry if it is redundant. After flashing ROM 21215 I changed the ril before seing that it was not necessary because .19 was cooked in. I have uninstalled the ril for 1.14.25.05 and re-installed via the cab the .19 ril. I am still getting a pretty severe battery drain and am unclear whether there is anything to be done at this point. Does this pic of the battery meter tell anyone anything? Thanks for your input in advance :)

pc_capture2.jpg
see below
For your specific situation id probably say hard reset to be safe. As you and everyone else should know, wm6.5 will cause your phone to use more battery power but at least we have tons more free program memory. Everything has a win to lose ratio and thats it here for wm6.5 at the moment. Maybe in the future when theres a real stable version of wm 6.5 out from MS themselves, this wont be such as issue. Now since your playing with the ril files relying on cabs and uninstalling cabs to hope it brings the original ril back, id say hard reset unless someone could give you more detailed advice.
Yup gotta agree
HERE IS mine, if anyone can explain these values I'd appreciate!

Its a bit high. Whats running in dot fred task manager
Arupp, where could I find this whitelist for SDK sensor?
I tried searching files containing *SDK* with TC and just found non-exe files nor files i think I could edit.

Also, my battery life after ~5h's of music, 30mins of wifi, 45mins of intensive 3G (msn/online gamin) 30mins of need for speed (accelerometer) and using the phone gave me 5% battery life at 22.00 (unplugged at 06.30) I gotta say its quite nice!

My GPS is fixing as fast as hell aswell (dont get why people want QuickGPS so badly, aGPS > qGPS :p) respect for all your hard work arupp :)
I'm getting like 15-25 sec fixes (WITH TOMTOM) inside my house not holding it near a window! Never used to get fixes at all before your ROM, and since this version never this fast <3<3

I did notice the unlocker makes the phone goto landscape mode and keep it there (without tilting or using keyboard) and after sliding the keyb turning the screen on/off it goes back to normal, guess its a slight glitch.

And I did notice when you receive an e-mail and you tap the "1" on the unlock button that there is nothing visible, but after installing the graphics cab fix I dont see my calendar anymore and no changes in email.. before I did see the calendar :) so ill keep it as it is for now.
I just hope it'll work with autolock someday..
Whitelist is in the reg under HKLM/software/htc/sdksensor i believe some are also under the same key but in HKCU.

The graphics cab should not break the lockscreen. If it is I need a few people to verify they are losing the calendar from it so I can repair it.

dzylzzrd

Aug 29, 2008
Houston
Thanks for the ROM, I am testing v1 and having an issue with album, when I am viewing a photo when I rotate the phone to landscape only the bottom bar is rotating photo is still in portrait or photo rotates to landscape and immediately goes back to portrait.

Any solution ....

Thank you.
I have this problem as well. I've noticed it to be the same with all the RRE ROM's I've used. But not with other custom ROM's.
Thank you.

komani86

Oct 21, 2008
hi!
what is the ROM and the radio you have installed? The RC2 and the radio is the signature?
it's quite nice, very far of my battery life!
RC2 is a blast for battery life, I'm considering downgrading again!
Deiota

I'm using v2.0 and the newest raph rom :)
I'm not sure whats going wrong at your place...

[EDIT]
Btw arupp, I found the SDKSensor registery at:

HKCU\Software\HTC\HTCSENSOR\Gsensor\WhiteList

I tried adding a string with name: "NFS_Undercover" and as value "NFS_Undercover"

(thats the exe's name) but it aint working though.
This is the way to alter it right? did a soft-reset to be sure.

Last edited:

Deiota

Mar 23, 2006
same rom and radio! damn it!
what soft do you have installed?
should I hard reset?
deiota

hvbelton

Feb 16, 2008
Smart Watches
I know this has been addressed several times, but I would like some clarification. Sorry if it is redundant. After flashing ROM 21215 I changed the ril before seing that it was not necessary because .19 was cooked in. I have uninstalled the ril for 1.14.25.05 and re-installed via the cab the .19 ril. I am still getting a pretty severe battery drain and am unclear whether there is anything to be done at this point. Does this pic of the battery meter tell anyone anything? Thanks for your input in advance :)

pc_capture2.jpg

What yours and the post from Deiota tell me is that your phones are plugged in and charging when the images are taken. During use off charger, the Current value is a negative number. My phone idles around -170's to -180 with the backlight on, -60's to -80's when backlight is off.

mindfrost82

Retired Senior Moderator
What yours and the post from Deiota tell me is that your phones are plugged in and charging when the images are taken. During use off charger, the Current value is a negative number. My phone idles around -170's to -180 with the backlight on, -60's to -80's when backlight is off.
What value are you looking at for -170s-180s? The "Current" value?

F

Fernanda Yamato

I download the V2 WITH Manila and I'm having troubles when I try to watch videos. It's impossible to watch a movie. I installed TCPMP and try to watch the video that is in my SD, but the scene was freezing a lot. The sound was normal, still going on normally.

And when sometimes the video was playing, I could realize that the sound was early in comparison with the video.

Anybody knows how to fix?

I thought that could be another program that is consuming the memory, so I uninstalled SPB Shell 3.0, but the problem was still there. I did the benchmark and it was 27% only. I never have seen this so low, and sometimes I played video with subtitle, so the performance would be worst than it is now...

I really don't know how to fix this, help please?

climber1872000

Oct 28, 2007
Atlanta, GA
BT Icon

Is anyone else having issues seeing their Bluetooth icon? The only time my Bluetooth icon appeared was when I paired my BT headset for the first time. It has completely disappeared and never shows up when the Bluetooth is on. As a matter of fact, the only build I remember it working properly on was the 6.5 beta1. It’s not a big deal just a little annoying not knowing whether or not I accidentally left my Bluetooth activated.

BobWhite

Mar 17, 2007
TCPMP

Are you using TCPMP-0.72RC1-ARM_PPC-recomp-03.CAB ?
If not, try it, works great for me. I found it on one of the RRE threads.
Good Luck.
Bob

mindfrost82

Retired Senior Moderator
Is anyone else having issues seeing their Bluetooth icon? The only time my Bluetooth icon appeared was when I paired my BT headset for the first time. It has completely disappeared and never shows up when the Bluetooth is on. As a matter of fact, the only build I remember it working properly on was the 6.5 beta1. It’s not a big deal just a little annoying not knowing whether or not I accidentally left my Bluetooth activated.
I've mentioned it before, the BT icon is tied to the HTC dialer. So if you want it back, you need the HTC dialer, it won't work with the WM dialer.

aruppenthal

Dec 9, 2006
Parkersburg
What value are you looking at for -170s-180s? The "Current" value?
Yep current is the usage

LOL I cant believe that I missed the fact that it was showing a positive number. Good catch.

naimsiddiq

May 3, 2007
METRO NYC
Opera 9 error

Tried insalling Opera 9.5 15613 FUZE WWE DEVICE VGA cab, but just getting error message when trying to load web page. Is there a new version or something I'm missing.[HTP gateway timed out]
Thanks

Top Liked Posts