[Q] deep sleep problem with CM 10.1

Search This thread

rollusit

Jul 11, 2010
I've put CM10.1 last version, works fine and i like it very much but i have the problem with deep sleep issue. In changelog i read that the problem was fixed but i have it.

Can someone help me?

andresrivas

Aug 4, 2010
Córdoba
I've put CM10.1 last version, works fine and i like it very much but i have the problem with deep sleep issue. In changelog i read that the problem was fixed but i have it.

Can someone help me?

Have you searched the cm10.1 thread?
Which version are you using? And with which kernel?

Enviado desde mi MB860 usando Tapatalk 2

rollusit

Jul 11, 2010
10.1-20131211-unofficial-olympus with 3.1.10-g5174254 kernel... I try to read but i didn't find solution. I can't post in that trhead

Inviato dal mio GT-I9300 utilizzando Tapatalk

rollusit

Jul 11, 2010
I try a different versione but dame kernel. The one that in log give as update the deep sleep issue fixed. Now i dont have dsi but i have the random reboot issue :(

andresrivas

Aug 4, 2010
Córdoba
I try a different versione but dame kernel. The one that in log give as update the deep sleep issue fixed. Now i dont have dsi but i have the random reboot issue :(

Ok. read in the cm10.1 thread which is the mos stable-ish kernel (you will get a dat, possibly 02-22-2014) and then go to the kernel development thread , search for a dropbox folder link and download the specified kernel from that folder. flash it and test

torecdude

Feb 20, 2014
If you can't fix it via installing new kernel. I suggest you try downloading Greenify fron Google Play Store - excellent app that make unwanted task on your phone go to deep sleep. Just make sure you dont use it on important apps you want notifications from. (ak. Facebook, Whatsapp).

Reactions: andresrivas

andresrivas

Aug 4, 2010
Córdoba
If you can't fix it via installing new kernel. I suggest you try downloading Greenify fron Google Play Store - excellent app that make unwanted task on your phone go to deep sleep. Just make sure you dont use it on important apps you want notifications from. (ak. Facebook, Whatsapp).

Nice advice, but actually, if it fails, then before Greenify I would install and run betterbatterystats+ for a couple of hours (maybe a day), to see which app is causing it. If its a system app then Greenify free won't help you.

torecdude

Feb 20, 2014
Nice advice, but actually, if it fails, then before Greenify I would install and run betterbatterystats+ for a couple of hours (maybe a day), to see which app is causing it. If its a system app then Greenify free won't help you.
Thnaks man. you can use the donate version to make the same process on system apps. Just make sure you dont force sleep on a crucial app. better battery stats is an excellent app to work with Greenify.

Phone: Motorola Atrix 4G
Rom: epinter's CM 10.1
Kernel: 3.1.10

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.