Accessories Buy-It-Forward thread !!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

ECEXCURSION

Aug 20, 2010
Minneapolis, MN
www.lego.com
This is an awesome, awesome idea. I'm subscribing to this thread, I have a ton of cases to trade but won't be home for a few weeks. I'll check back and post what I have as soon as I get back. Hopefully this thread will still be going. It should be pinned :good:

Ha, doing what you did with the hoxl I see... (millions of cases)

Sent from my HTC One

ibby2606

Apr 21, 2013
Birmingham
I have an amzer hybrid case that can be found here:

http://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/aw/d/B00C9C5818/ref=mp_s_a_1_18?qid=1369657760&sr=8-18&pi=SL75

It's a spare one that they sent me out for some reason, and when I said I'd return it they said to keep it :D

brand new condition, never been used as I already have one on my phone, no packaging but will be packaged well if sent.

Here's some pics of it on the silver One.

uploadfromtaptalk1369657857827.jpg

uploadfromtaptalk1369657873084.jpg

uploadfromtaptalk1369657887643.jpg

uploadfromtaptalk1369657910460.jpg

Let me know if you wanna swap, im in the UK btw.

millicent

Apr 25, 2012
Montreal
I've got a full body zagg invisible shield that I tried for a couple days and replaced it. I didn't like the cut as doesn't fit well the one. Also negatively affected the overall screen sensitivity especially the capacitive buttons.

It's free save for shipping or you can come pick it up if you live in Montreal, Canada.

Sent from my HTC One using xda app-developers app

Pure+

May 28, 2013
I have 1 black Otterbox Defender case. I removed the built in screen protector because it was crap and I have a better one. Will trade for pretty much anything.

Sent from my HTC One using xda premium

bucklee

Apr 16, 2011
Brooklyn
I have a brand new Skinomi skin in the box as well as Halo Screen Protector brand new (4 in a pack) for trade.

retnuh730

Nov 30, 2010
Mississippi
I bought a SUPCASE but the IR blaster doesn't work with it so I'm willing to trade it for pretty much any TPU case if anybodys interested.

FOh244Z.jpg

Just remember the IR blaster won't work, otherwise I used it as a phone case for one day total since I bought it.

bucklee

Apr 16, 2011
Brooklyn
What are you looking to get forbade skinomi?

Not Sure what you got? I bought it thinking I wanted to go caseless but I have a 2 year old who advised me otherwise. I have a poetic Atmosphere coming to me tomorrow so I'm looking for something else.....currently using a Cimo TPU case which is okay but it's just too rubbery and the volume rocker sucks. So yes anything besides these I just mentioned.

Pure+

May 28, 2013
Not Sure what you got? I bought it thinking I wanted to go caseless but I have a 2 year old who advised me otherwise. I have a poetic Atmosphere coming to me tomorrow so I'm looking for something else.....currently using a Cimo TPU case which is okay but it's just too rubbery and the volume rocker sucks. So yes anything besides these I just mentioned.

Well I have an Otterbox defender but it's sounds like you don't want that much bulk. Other than that I have a zagg body kit but you said you need a case so... Probably not that.

08BlackWRX

Mar 16, 2012
Rocky Hill, CT
Ive got a new Poetic Atsmophere case in grey (rev. 2, with IR not blocked) and a clear bugdroid androidifed case used only a couple times. Looking to trade for a HTC flip case..

Last edited:

cnsviet

Oct 16, 2009
Awesome post! I also have the following:

1x Black Nilkin case used for about a week so it's still pristine
1x Diztronic black case used for a few days so still perfect
1x Brand new Poetic Borderline (1st gen with IR covered) in white/gray
1x Brand new Rock gray case
1x Brand new AceAbove clear case (extremely thin)

Looking for an interesting case or anything extremely durable just for those rugged days.

Willing to trade all the above for a UAG case (preferably blue). Can throw in stock earbuds to sweeten the deal.

AirSupply

Mar 6, 2008
Guys, don't forget to update us with your successful (or ongoing) exchange. Enjoy your toys :laugh:

azelaya

Jul 19, 2012
I'll do anything for A Poetic Border case!!!!!!

I have....
1x Rock flip case, used it once didn't really like it. (Frosted black.. maybe grey back, black front.)
1x amFilm screen protector
1x Nilkin Black hard shell.

I have a poetic atmosphere case if you are interested (ver 2) for either the rock case or the nilkin

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Hello HTC One lovers,

Just like many of us, I have bought so many accessories/skin/cases for my HTC One that sometime I don't ever use at all. So, instead of keeping them on the shelf and get covered by dust, I think I can give away or trade them with something else. I don't know whether XDA rules allow we doing this, but this kind of trading is not risky at all due to the low value of the items.

The rules are simple:

- No selling. Trading or exchange only.
    - HTC One accessories only
    - You simply say what you got and what you want to trade.
    - You trade at your own risk.

To get started, I have two things that I don't need them anymore:

1. Red leather effect skin, unused.

2. 1x Black + 1x White Nillkin cases. I tried them once on my HTC One but found a better option lately

I am looking for something useful like wall charger, car charger, or pouch. I am open for anything :D
    I'd trade you my OEM HTC pouch for the Otterbox.

Ok sounds good. Send me a DM with your address and I will give you mine.
    Do you think it will fit with the sgp GLASt screen protector?

Yes it should without any issues since it mainly grabs the sides if the phone.