***FeraLab*** Official - Break The Limits...

Search This thread

9andar

Jun 30, 2010
Domerat
Go to the Flashtool thread to see if you have not an error with it...
or follow the guide in my signature...

And take the DoomKernel in his thread...

All the links are in my signature

Hope it solves your pb

Last edited:
Reactions: papasieg

n9900229

Feb 14, 2011
Hey guys , I went to research around but found nothing on my problem , it's when I go to Google site it's reverted to the old school classic look instead of the cool new flash version of it, I was using wolfbreak ROM and just installed this ROM, anyone know how to fix this problem? I can use another browser but still the same results, I haven't tried other sites yet but I feel like the results would occur again.

Sent from my Xperia X10 using xda premium

papasieg

May 19, 2007
houten
Go to the Flashtool thread to see if you have not an error with it...
or follow the guide in my signature...

And take the DoomKernel in his thread...

All the links are in my signature

Hope it solves your pb
problem not solved it gets stuck in 3% flashing error error
please e mail me the files to flash Siegfried.giltay@gmail.com
Instructions step by step wouldt be handy too
I cant seem to brick my device thow XD

settat63

Oct 22, 2009
using voip

Hello,

I have installed it on my phone, it works very nice bur how can i do to use voip without using software like skype or others.

thank you

Apr 4, 2009
DamascuS
www.law-uni.net
I have installed the ROM on SD card ,but in mounting drivers step at the bigining of installation the following error message appeared "assert failed mounted("/sdcard")" .
and after rebooting The device the SonyEricsson logo is appear and the phone is stuck on it.

Can any one tell me what can I do ??

fanaticgamer

Nov 6, 2009
Bug report (fresh install):
1) I have installed v14 with doomkernel menium OC, but wi-fi wasn't functionall, I had to manually flash wi-fi modules.
2) I selected custom install and unchecked Panorma cam, checked no button lights, but after ROM had installed buttons LEDs stil gets on, and Panorma cam is also installed.

Minor bug: Feralab font is too small than defaut one.

As a conclusion everything else seems to work well and it also seems mutch better, faster and stable than Wolfbreak V7b6. (I hope that contacts and sms won't get to delete itself like in WB rom).

Ecip

Dec 14, 2010
I'm slightly confused.... the installation instructions say to flash doom kernel... there are two doom kernels to download, but which one do I use?

* DooMKernel_v6 (Recommended. No wifi modules needed. They are already included. You need them only if you are on another kernel)
or
* DoomKernel v6 (Recommended. Never mind the error message while installation)

THeLogiC

Sep 19, 2011
I'm slightly confused.... the installation instructions say to flash doom kernel... there are two doom kernels to download, but which one do I use?

or
one is for locked bootloader and other for unlocked bootloader.
which one do u have and please ask questions in the discussion thread :)

Reactions: papasieg

nanodroid

Nov 18, 2010
Fife,UK
I have set it to 245-998mhz the phone runs fine but the weird thing is that opening apps takes ages randomly.(messaging,facebook,phone..) What I did is clear dalvik cache, today I fiixed permissions with rom manager, as when I was recording a beautiful video the dam camera force closed! and I lost the video. the dialer randomly takes ages in opening (im talking about +10 seconds time) and sometimes opens just fine. Sometimes typing messages it is very slow and what I write will appear on screen like 2 seconds after..what is it? I don't know what else to try. the first uploaded rom was fine...I don't remember having this issue with that one.

Salute!

THeLogiC

Sep 19, 2011
I have set it to 245-998mhz the phone runs fine but the weird thing is that opening apps takes ages randomly.(messaging,facebook,phone..) What I did is clear dalvik cache, today I fiixed permissions with rom manager, as when I was recording a beautiful video the dam camera force closed! and I lost the video. the dialer randomly takes ages in opening (im talking about +10 seconds time) and sometimes opens just fine. Sometimes typing messages it is very slow and what I write will appear on screen like 2 seconds after..what is it? I don't know what else to try. the first uploaded rom was fine...I don't remember having this issue with that one.

Salute!

As for dialer i never use stock one as it's pretty slow.

Use exDialer. Free fast and feature packed with themes too.

If you have problems then use the previous version or install this version again.
Even in v13.2 apps are opening blazing fast for me :p :-D :)

Sent from my X10

namic

Oct 10, 2008
Can you be more specific. Which kernel did u use? Did u do a clean install?

Conquering the world with FeraVolt v14

thks, I use the Kernel as recommended in the Installation Instructions page. Yes, i did a clean install for both V13.5 and 14 but GPS donot work totally.

Note: my phone is on unlocked bootloader.

regards,

danielk0302

Sep 9, 2010
Just a quick question, where it says simply install ROM, does the rom wipe Cache ect... automatically or should i wipe them manually first, thanks if someone can reply quick :)

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

picture.php

Code:
    Your warranty is now void.

I am not responsible for bricked devices, dead SD cards,
    thermonuclear war, or you getting fired because the alarm app failed. Please
    do some research if you have any concerns about features included in this ROM
    before flashing it! YOU are choosing to make these modifications, and if
    you point the finger at me for messing up your device, I will laugh at you.

Do everything at your own risk!

= Welcome =

Welcome to FeraLab Official thread! FeraLab is aftermarket Android firmware, which offers you a lot of features, updates and improvements, not found in original stock firmware build. FeraLab firmware is free and it always will be free. Bring new life to your smartphone, install FeraLab firmware - break the limits!

Intro:
    Feel free to do critics, suggestions or anything else in our discussion thread. If you have a problem or quetion or something, before you do, I suggest you to read XDA Rules. Now tighten your belts - we're going to fly at the speed of light! :)

Extra Info:
    Latest screenshots of firmware will be always available HERE.
    Q&A and Troubleshooting post HERE - Must read!.
    Optimized apps & games HERE.
    Latest changelog will be always available HERE.
    Source code is HERE.

Features list:
    For info about kernel, please visit THIS thread.
    • later please..

Installation:
    If you have locked bootoader - ignore first step, you already have latest kernel built-in ROM package. You may probably want to install LB kernel if you don't have CWM6 recovery.
    ROM will wipe your data, be warned.

-> Get FeraKenel v25 and install it.
    -> Boot-up to CWM6 Recovery & just straightly install ROM following AROMA installation wizard.
    -> After installation, boot your phone, pass setup wizard and wait 2 minutes. Reboot again.
    -> On second boot wait not less than 2 minutes again & reboot.
    -> Done. Do a reboot after you configured your phone. Hit 'Thanks' button and rate this thread if you like my work or consider donating me to let me to have a good dinner. :good:

Thanks to all guys, who contributed, helped, tested my work.. And thanks to all dev's, whose work I used in my firmware. You all are wonderful, amazing, smart, super cool, beautiful people! Peace out!

***FeraLab***

WARNING, PLEASE READ CAREFULLY!

UPDATE,

After discussions with the developer, FeraVolt has decided that the thread in the x10 general forum is the way to go so now please respect the decision.

If you are having problems with things like apps, kernels or anything that has not been developed in the rom then go to the thread in general or the the thread that the app/kernel concerns.

If you have wishes or bugs that can not be resolved then FeraVolt has agreed you can send a personal message, please do not abuse this kindness by spamming FeraVolts inbox.

Thankyou can be left by using the thanks button, if you are feeling generous then reward all the hard work with a donation. If these 2 methods are not good enough then pm FeraVolt.

FeraVolt has requested a clean thread so please now leave the thread for development and major bugs posts only. I am sure the happiness of your developer with this simple request will leave be productive in your favour as it leaves more time for development of this great rom.

The op has been updated and the link for the thread in the general forum is "HERE"

Have Fun guys.:) colossus.

Your post will be ignored/deleted if you ask things, that are already described on web-site, so please be carefull!
    Peace. FeraVolt :)