[ROM][Oct 03][DOUBLESHOT] Virtuous Unity 2.39.1 Beta

Search This thread

beezie916

Aug 4, 2010
Samsung Galaxy Tab S6
Then make a new thread elsewhere and talk about it there. OP made a post about *why* there hasn't been an update earlier anyways.
There has not been an update because this has been abandoned...they moved on to the ICS ROM but Chris is not much of a Dev for the DS....so yeah this thread should just go off and die...there has been several better ROMS put out including Undeads Kang of this and then his Sensation port....

rawdaddymagraden

Nov 17, 2011
Mo-Ville
Best bet is to either flash tbaldens sense 3.6 ics rom here it is incredible or if you want this rom go to rootzwiki and undeadk9 hijacked this rom (kidding) and made it 200 times more fast and stable.
On the other hand if you want to know as of right now we have no supported roms from virtuous team.......BUT they just added tbalden our best dev to their roster and he has a brand new sense 4.0 leak rom in the works and it is great

Sent from my HTC_myTouch_4g_Slide using Tapatalk 2 Beta-2

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    virtuousunity-800.png

After a longer porting and testing phase we are ready to release a beta version of the Unity rom on the MyTouch 4G Slide (Doubleshot).

The initial idea of porting the Unity rom to this device was coming from fcreeves and was started in the Pledge a bounty for Virtuous ROM thread.

The rom is brand new ported to the device and was made without having a device actually in the team. So the testing was fully made by unclespoon.

After a really last positive testing it's time to release it for an open beta phase.

Keep in mind that not all points could be tested yet. So please make a backup before flashing this rom.

Download for Unity 2.39.0 for Doubleshot
    md5sum: 781590a77d214b7e895c722096f114a9

Virtuous Unity 2.39.1 Patch for Doubleshot
    Changelog in the post #2

Please report all issues you find and we will try to fix them. I actual list of known issues are in the second post.
    Virtuous Unity 2.39.1
    Changelog:
    Genius buttom mapped to Search
    Trackpad wake
    Camera portrait mode should be fixed
    Screenshot function (Power + Home) should be fixed
    System Info should give correct Virtuous Unity version
    Disabled debugging notification icon (ADB)
    Increased battery saving in sleep mode
    Improved scrolling responsiveness
    Fixed black screen after call ends
    Fixed call delay

Virtuous Unity 2.39.1 Patch for Doubleshot
    Sorry guys that I wasn't here in the last days. But I am/was really busy. Real work, house work, daughter and dog is keeping me from doing some stuff. And the little bit time I had was invested in the 3.5 rom.

But the good thing...my wife comes back on weekend...and the doubleshot device too :D

So I can start to port the rom for you too...and for the question about Unity. We will support the rom in the future too. There are a lot of people which still wants to use it. And I hope we can fix the few bugs on the doubleshot as soon as possible.

And I will make some test with mdj together on the kernel to make it more stable for you.
    Well maybe get a hold of the team....seems they are claiming the Slide is going to be supported but seems to be lacking any work or anything....

Chrish has been working on it, but has been having quite a lot of issues.
    Doubleshot support is going to be one of the top priorities

Sent from my HTC Desire S using Tapatalk
    Hi guys. Welcome to the unity family. :)

Sent from my HTC Desire S using Tapatalk