(MOD)Recovery flashable Radio zip

Search This thread

MCube74

May 8, 2013
I got my Taiwan radio backed up. (1.15.2133156.UA14G)
Flashing the AT&T Radio (1.15.2133156.UA13G)

It seems like i'm going backwards :) but hey, maybe I'll get better reception.

How did you back up your Taiwan radio image? Can you please explain to me so that an can do the same for my hong along version?

---------- Post added at 07:07 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:04 AM ----------

Someone can share wwe international radio in zip file ?

Отправлено с моего HTC One_M8 через Tapatalk

Hong Kong Version would be WWE international right? If you can explain to me how to back up my radio , I can share he file with you.

Last edited:

tibere86

Feb 14, 2009
Rockville, MD

DREWHAMM974

Dec 2, 2012
Athens, Alabama
This is stupid I'm sure but apparently the T-Mobile version doesn't contain a couple LTE bands the AT&T one does. I've Sim unlocked and using on AT&T so I was wondering, can I flash the AT&T radio to get those bands open? Or the GPE radio? Thanks for the help.

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

Roma80

Feb 23, 2014
Dresden
Maybe a stupid question, but:

What can i await from flashing radio image? What is "better"?

I have a GSM M8, live in Germany, so it is compatible with my M8?

Roma80

Feb 23, 2014
Dresden
i live in Germany too, and for me dev Edition Radio is the best somehow
but you can find it only in the other Radio thread :p

Thanks, finding is not really the problem. But understandig what a other radio image brings to my M8.

Have i a better signal or what?

Many peoples have say to me, it makes no difference. But a high risk to brick my phone :p

DeeZZ_NuuZZ

May 16, 2012
Hanover
HTC 10
Google Pixel 3 XL
Thanks, finding is not really the problem. But understandig what a other radio image brings to my M8.

Have i a better signal or what?

Many peoples have say to me, it makes no difference. But a high risk to brick my phone :p
Even if it's just one or two bars more sometimes the signal is more constant and so I have often good internet or signal . And no just by flashing a radio which is not for international or any other variant it won't broke... Radio may breaks the signal , SIM card etc...but flashing another radio will fix it
You can always flash and see and if it's worse then before just flashing the other back

Reactions: Roma80

Jaiy

Apr 22, 2011
Boston, MA
Combined radio for US/T-Mobile and Europe

Hi. Am I understanding it correctly that by flashing a different radio, you change your device's bands from one set to another?

I travel a lot between the US, where I use T-Mobile which uses LTE bands 2,4,12. and Europe, where I need LTE bands 3,7,20. Is there a radio image that supports this combination of bands? Or do I have to find the two appropriate radio.img files and re-flash each time I cross the Atlantic?

icemanscion

Jun 30, 2010
Ok so I have a T-Mobile Version of the M8, that I carrier unlocked and I'm using on AT&T. I'm S-off with Insertkoin as my rom, and I feel the 4G LTE in my area isn't picking up as it should (I'm not getting it where I used to on my GS4). I flashed the ATT recovery flashable radio and it doesn't seem to help much. I've tried downloading the 1.16 version that was listed below it and replacing the img in the att 1.14 recovery version but it wont install the 1.16. Is there something I need to edit to get it working? Any help is much appreciated.

aestivalisakito

Apr 8, 2007
Edwards AFB, CA
www.usaf.com
Ok so I have a T-Mobile Version of the M8, that I carrier unlocked and I'm using on AT&T. I'm S-off with Insertkoin as my rom, and I feel the 4G LTE in my area isn't picking up as it should (I'm not getting it where I used to on my GS4). I flashed the ATT recovery flashable radio and it doesn't seem to help much. I've tried downloading the 1.16 version that was listed below it and replacing the img in the att 1.14 recovery version but it wont install the 1.16. Is there something I need to edit to get it working? Any help is much appreciated.

What are you using to replace the img? Also is the file you are using to replace named radio.img? I have found if I try doing it on my one, it doesn't do the zip correctly some of the time, try doing it on your comp using 7-zip with NO COMPRESSION.

Website signature

Top Liked Posts