[Q] z2 and g3 camera

Search This thread

keyz86

Feb 12, 2008
Southend
www.facebook.com
Nope, I had to use a G3 for a few days while I waited for a replacement Z2 from my insurance and thought the camera was awful. Nice phone though, has a couple of nifty software options the Z2 is missing but overall the Z2 is by far the better handset.

zodiac100

Aug 19, 2010
Maybe i didnt know how to take pictures with z2 .. I think z2 and g3 the best phones

The software on the z2 isn't the most intelligent. Best to use it in manual mode adjusting white balance and exposure accordingly as you go along. The g3's camera isn't better, by no means, it just does better in auto.

Sent from my D6503 using XDA Free mobile app

m@x.g

Jan 16, 2013
I am very unhappy with my Z2 camera. :(
I feel like camera on my old Galaxy S III was better.

JuiceMaster

Nov 18, 2014
If your bootloader is unlocked, then your camera pics aren't gonna be as good as a z2 with a locked bootloader.

Sent from my D6503 using XDA Free mobile app

techyrock

Oct 26, 2010
Jilin
Hello

I have had both devices in my experience Z2 has better Camera but I am not saying that G3 camera is bad ,G3 is ahead having OIS and Dual Tone Flash and its not just on paper in real experience G3 takes better photos with flash and laser focus works with charm as I love talking macro shots g3 helps a lot,but then it comes to other stuff like z2 camera is not just for people who like to tap and snap it has ton of options both in app & downloadable ,and in manual mode z2 camera is very flexible

nomaj

Apr 28, 2012
Hello everybody..i have sony z2 and lg g3 and you know z2 camera is 20mpx and g3 13mpx but i feel that lg g3 camera is better than z2 does anyone noticed that?

No No No... G3 camera can't be compared with Z2.
Pictures on G3 are overexposed and video stabilisation is ha ha ha ;)

Envious_Data

Oct 12, 2012
Imagination
enviousmedia.design

zkyevolved

Apr 17, 2008
I must say that I believe the z2 takes very good pictures. I made the switch from the z2 to the LG g3 and I'm very happy. Both devices take very good pictures. I vehicle the g3 might take better low light pictures in the sense that there is far less noise. But the z2 takes very very good pictures in general. I don't think anyone can go wrong with either device. I think both bring positive and negative things to the table. Just my. 02 cents.

Reactions: Akhayev

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    I must say that I believe the z2 takes very good pictures. I made the switch from the z2 to the LG g3 and I'm very happy. Both devices take very good pictures. I vehicle the g3 might take better low light pictures in the sense that there is far less noise. But the z2 takes very very good pictures in general. I don't think anyone can go wrong with either device. I think both bring positive and negative things to the table. Just my. 02 cents.