Zomibie Case Mate Tut Silicone Case $20

Search This thread
D

-deuces-

Just got my Sensation today and i was going case shopping and came across this : http://www.case-mate.com/HTC-Sensat...-Sensation-Sensation-SE-Tut-Silicone-Case.asp

getDynamicImage.aspx

There are no videos or reviews on the internet of it. If anyone has this case, please post pictures.

I'm a little hesitant on buying this because i don't know how long i will have the sensation because of the One S.

ikrispyyy

Mar 26, 2011
Manassas Va
I have this case. I love it. Feels nicer in the hand. Charging port is tight but it will fit. and it attracts quite a bit of lint.

All in all Its a good case.

Sent from my Sensation 4G using XDA

beautyfiend

Jul 14, 2009
I've also got this case- looks really cool but found it hard to access the charging port.
Also though the texture was good in the hand and felt quite non-slip it made it difficult getting it in and out of tight jean pockets.

Attracted a lot of lint too.

Changed back to my casemate pretty quickly, really love the way it looks but all of the above my it a bit of a pain to use daily IMO.
Annoying that this one is the only one available for the sensation- there are lots of other cool ones in the range that fit the iPhone.

Idanb

Apr 11, 2012
If I knew charging port is so uncomfortable - I would not buy.
Unfortunately, the coverage has been purchased, I will give it to a friend.

It is really narrow and difficult to use?

fandroid93

Aug 30, 2009
I bet you could take an x-acto to the charging port? If you're careful I bet it would work. And if you already have the case and aren't going to use it why not at least try to fix it so you can? If you mess up so what.

iKarido

Apr 27, 2011
make sure that when ever the phone is hot (playing games, charging) take the cover off. mine left stains on the back cover because it kind of melted from the heat and left those stains.
And for the charging port, the easiest solution for me is to use a Nokia cable it fits perfectly :D

yungtexas

Jul 1, 2010
Shame....it'd such a good looking case smh

Sent from my Sensation 4G using XDA Premium App

w3by

Feb 22, 2010
Got the case in the mail today (ordered it after seeing this thread last week, so dolcedavinci gets a Thanks from me :p). It looks awesome, which is what I like the most about it and the whole hard to reach charger port doesn't bother me.
And dolcedavinci, if you're still looking for photos (it's been a couple of days since the thread was started) - or anyone else for that matter - check out how it looks on my phone in the attachments.

Attachments

• IMAG0378.jpg
    IMAG0378.jpg
    264.1 KB · Views: 280
D

-deuces-

Got the case in the mail today (ordered it after seeing this thread last week, so dolcedavinci gets a Thanks from me :p). It looks awesome, which is what I like the most about it and the whole hard to reach charger port doesn't bother me.
And dolcedavinci, if you're still looking for photos (it's been a couple of days since the thread was started) - or anyone else for that matter - check out how it looks on my phone in the attachments.

WOW....that case is freaking awesome, sucks that i dont have the HTC sensation anymore :(

Shree.bhagwat

Sep 18, 2011
pune
tight charging point prob solved

the case is freaking awesum nly one prob is the charging point hole to short

here's a solution for the prob ..

things u need
1 the case ofcorse
2 a nailcutter :D:D:D

wad to do

take the case n place the nailcutter such that it gets fit in the charging point space n give it a small cut in the middle... jst keep putting ur charging cable n check after every try ...

n ull reach at point where the charger plug vll freely move in n out thats the point where u have to stop it..

jst tried at home today n thought posting ..:cool:

sorry for bad english