HTC One $25 Google play credit

Search This thread

kiewee3

May 2, 2012
If you ordered/order and activate your HTC one between 6/14/13 and 7/15/13, you can recieve a $25 Google Play gift card by registering at:
http://us.htc.com/googleplay/

HTC will then send you a confirmation code that you can redeem through the Play Store!

Sent from my HTCONE using xda app-developers app

EDIT: It's confirmed that if your One was activated earlier than 6/14/13, you will still receive a $25 credit!

Last edited:

joshyy_rey

Sep 16, 2010
ATL/Auburn
I bought mine in may. Filled out the form 2 days ago. Just got my notification. They're probably only checking to see if it's a one lol

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk 4 Beta

kiewee3

May 2, 2012
Everyone so far is getting their credit even if they ordered before 6/14/13

CraigP17

Mar 8, 2006
PA
Got my email with the credit today. I bought the phone back in may.

Sent from my HTC One using xda premium

orangekid

Sr. Mod / Mod Committee / RC-RT Committee
Staff member
Apr 10, 2009
Greetings, what a beautiful Friday it is!

Can you guys do me a favor and keep any illicit, unsavory, or possible not quite so legal posts off the threads?

I am not the moral police here nor am I opining on anything regarding what you choose to do, but let's try to keep it clean.

If not for yourself, then for your poor ol' forum moderator :)

Lekerstein

Jan 20, 2012

Can you guys do me a favor and keep any illicit, unsavory, or possible not quite so legal posts off the threads?

I am not the moral police here nor am I opining on anything regarding what you choose to do, but let's try to keep it clean.

How is this not quite so legal? If this post wasn't here, I wouldn't have known about the deal. And the person at the AT&T store where I bought the phone certainly didn't tell me about it.

Sent from my HTC One using xda app-developers app

michmeister

Apr 7, 2013
boston

You sound like moral police. What's wrong with Perfectly Legal credit.

Sent from my HTC One using xda app-developers app

orangekid

Sr. Mod / Mod Committee / RC-RT Committee
Staff member
Apr 10, 2009
I had to delete the offending posts, the ones you see left are fine.

Sent from my Nexus 4 using xda app-developers app

Reactions: born_fisherman

kiewee3

May 2, 2012
Okay this needs to be cleaned up again...
Can everyone just get along? I posted this because I was trying to help people out, not make everyone angry at each other. So if we could keep the flaming to a minimum that would be appreciated

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    If you ordered/order and activate your HTC one between 6/14/13 and 7/15/13, you can recieve a $25 Google Play gift card by registering at:
    http://us.htc.com/googleplay/

HTC will then send you a confirmation code that you can redeem through the Play Store!

EDIT: It's confirmed that if your One was activated earlier than 6/14/13, you will still receive a $25 credit!
    OK for simplicity let's keep this on topic. If you have a comment only about the OP subject then it's fine, otherwise use respectful PMs or Facebook or twitter or g+ or a megaphone at the street corner, but not here.

We keep it on topic and devoid of any scam type talk whether or not you feel you can semantically argue its legitimacy.

Thanks. :)

I had to delete the offending posts, the ones you see left are fine.

I didnt get a confirmation either, and it took about 6 days for it to show up in my email. I also bought the phone 2 months ago, so they may be checking, but not all that closely !!!

Just be patient
    What was the email title and email address the credit came from? I'm sure mine went to spam. I think I may have deleted it on accident. lol

It came from news@email-htc.com and the title was "Your Google play promo code."

Sent from my HTC One using xda premium