Android Phone No Drivers Found

Search This thread

zubenal

Feb 21, 2012
Syracuse
www.zubenal.com
I have a rooted HTC One, though the root checker says it is not currently rooted.
I am trying to get my phone back to factory settings.
When I tried to attach the phone to the computer I get error messages that say that there are not any drivers. There is another message that says that there is not Hardware ID detected.
I cant seem to find any fix when I google this. I hope I can get some direction here to fix this.
I am not a developer, just an guy who likes to play with my toys.
I have tried the basics, removing the HTC software and re installing.
I tried turning the usb debugging off and back on several times.

Thanks

Last edited:

clsA

Aug 28, 2010
Central Florida
I have a rooted HTC One, though the root checker says it is not currently rooted.
I am trying to get my phone back to factory settings.
When I tried to attach the phone to the computer I get error messages that say that there are not any drivers. There is another message that says that there is not Hardware ID detected.
I cant seem to find any fix when I google this. I hope I can get some direction here to fix this.
I am not a developer, just an guy who likes to play with my toys.
I have tried the basics, removing the HTC software and re installing.
I tried turning the usb debugging off and back on several times.

Thanks

We have no way of knowing what you have done to the phone already to make it invisible to windows ... can you describe what you have already done to the phone with links to the files you used.

zubenal

Feb 21, 2012
Syracuse
www.zubenal.com
no hardware id

I used the instructions from the following web site of QBKING77 (I could not put the link in here because I am too new, just google "QBKING77 root htc one"
Per his instructions I used the file attached and I also loaded TWRP 2.6

I have attached the file I used.

Attachments

• SuperSU-v1.25.zip
    1 MB · Views: 0