[MOD][24-Feb]Stock Launcher[2/4 Corners][Transparent][3-7 Home Scr][5x4 Grid][Themed]

Search This thread

jjdoctor

Inactive Recognized Developer
May 3, 2011
Rawalpindi
Doesn't work on my 42fw. May just be me though. Tried flashing and root explorer.

Sent from my Arc via transwarp beacon.

OK.. 7 Home screens, with 5x4 Grid... Hope this time it works otherwise I will wait until I grab my Xperia and do further testings...

Attachments

• Xperia_4Corners_5x4Grid_7Homes_TEST2.zip
    787.1 KB · Views: 23
Reactions: uyo_kun

sinkster

Aug 25, 2010
Glasgow
Google Pixel 5
Google Pixel 6 Pro
5x4 works fine, 7 screens should be ideal, thanks. Quick request, can the circle-dock background colour be changed to a more transparent or neutral shade?

btw, the folders in the 7 screen version are plain white.
sinkster©

Last edited:

jjdoctor

May 3, 2011
Rawalpindi
5x4 works fine, 7 screens should be ideal, thanks. Quick request, can the circle-dock background colour be changed to a more transparent or neutral shade?

btw, the folders in the 7 screen version are plain white.
sinkster©

You tried the one in Post # 41(TEST2)?.. which FW version r u using.. helps me maintain stable versions..
Can I have a screenShot? I dont have my mobile so I cant say..

Dont worry about white folders.. once its confirmed to be working without any bugs then I will upload Themed version..

btw.. Transparent Arcs is good idea.. Will implement that next time... Put that in To do list...:)

Lord Takyon

Jul 26, 2010
My Arc must be borked right up, neither of test versions work for me on 42fw.

I feel a rebuild coming on lol

Sent from my Arc via transwarp beacon.

sinkster

Aug 25, 2010
Glasgow
Google Pixel 5
Google Pixel 6 Pro
4e69bc33-b3f2-0201.jpg
4e69bc33-b3fd-33be.jpg

Screens. The colour of the weather widget would be ideal...

sinkster©

Reactions: jjdoctor

jjdoctor

May 3, 2011
Rawalpindi
Just Updated 2nd Post with Themed Version.. Hope it works for all

@sinkster thanks for Screen Shots... If u could showw app Drawer 5x4 and desktpp 5x4, I can add the screen shot in 2nd Post...:)

transparent widgets is a seperate Mod ... will do that later some time... You can install one of the Trasparent themes and flash my Soon to be available transparent Mod on top of it...;)

Last edited:

WillihAngga

Dec 11, 2011
Klaten
Just Updated 2nd Post with Themed Version.. Hope it works for all

@sinkster thanks for Screen Shots... If u could showw app Drawer 5x4 and desktpp 5x4, I can add the screen shot in 2nd Post...:)

transparent widgets is a seperate Mod ... will do that later some time... You can install one of the Trasparent themes and flash my Soon to be available transparent Mod on top of it...;)

Can you make it (5x4) for ray too ?

Sent from my Cyber Xperia Ray using XDA Premium

jjdoctor

May 3, 2011
Rawalpindi
Can you make it (5x4) for ray too ?

Doesnt it work on Ray..? try it.. Base file is of Ray... its reported to be working on .62 so probably work on that..

More screens, with themed mod 5*4 7 homes

sinkster©

thanks for screenies...arent the icons overlapping the app drawer? I guess I have to move the application drawer Icon a little lower or make grid smaller in height.. thats easy though..:)

Btw.. u missed app drawer screen shot..;)

Emrul

Dec 30, 2009
Chittagong

FOR (.62)
and Those who cant install the ones in First Post

Not yet modded for No. of Home screens will do that later...;)

1) Default with 5 Home Screens
2) Themed with 5 Home Screens

NEW: (For All)- PLease report with ur FW version and Bootloader Locked/Unlocked if it did/didnt work for u
DOWNLOAD
Default 5X4 Home and App Grid + 7 Home Screens
THEMED 5X4 Home and App Grid + 7 Home Screens

Screen Shots 5x4

4e69bc33-bc53-d228.jpg
4e69bc33-bc5e-6359.jpg

4e69bc33-bc67-ab11.jpg
4e69bc33-bc74-c21c.jpg

Seems awesome. Tried. But not working. Even launcher not showing. :-(

Xperia Arc S
Rooted stock rom (.62)
Locked bl.

WillihAngga

Dec 11, 2011
Klaten
Doesnt it work on Ray..? try it.. Base file is of Ray... its reported to be working on .62 so probably work on that..

thanks for screenies...arent the icons overlapping the app drawer? I guess I have to move the application drawer Icon a little lower or make grid smaller in height.. thats easy though..:)

Btw.. u missed app drawer screen shot..;)

Failed, stuck at SE logo

Last edited:

jjdoctor

May 3, 2011
Rawalpindi
Here is again a Test Version.. Hopefully app grid is fixed and should be flashable by all

Black Corners, Faster, 7 Home screens..4x5 grid...

Give some feedback...:)

Attachments

• XperiaHome_4x5_7sc_snappy_jjdoctor_TEST.zip
    748.7 KB · Views: 57
Reactions: DevilPaky

jjdoctor

May 3, 2011
Rawalpindi
Home layout is better but still same issue with app drawer. tbh, 5*4 home is fine, app drawer @ 4*4 is fine. Thanks again anyway.

sinkster©

Thanks for testing.. I am leaving 4x4 app grid.. will find a solution to it.. I could have done more today if I had my Xperia Ray in Hand but its coming back on Sunday night.. Will improve further then...

btw.. you didnt feel any change in performance? and Color of Arcs? is it the same?

I am attaching Final test Build with 4x4 Drawer, 5x4 Desktop and 7 Home screens... If its still buggy then forget it.. Next modding w will be on Manday then...;)

But do let me know how this one goes...

Attachments

• XperiaHome_4x5_7sc_Snappy_jjdoctor_FINAL.zip
    748.7 KB · Views: 21

jjdoctor

May 3, 2011
Rawalpindi
Home grid is now ideal:

though corners now cause overlap colouring when opened, no matter which one or what's on screen:
Appreciate the work ;-)

sinkster©

Thanks for Screenshots.. it really helped... The icons on desktop went a little high IMO.. you still think its in best position? I can lower it a little more....and app Drawer fine now?
I can make pure Black Corners with themed ones...

Once u approve I will upload this version with default and theme icons till I get my toy..:)

btw... Is it snappier or No noticeable change?

Last edited:

sinkster

Aug 25, 2010
Glasgow
Google Pixel 5
Google Pixel 6 Pro
Like you say, on your last work the bottom row is a bit high. Plus it would compromise some stock widgets, the cell height seems lower. App drawer is fine, a translucent black background would be ideal. The home is fast though, very nice.

sinkster©

Top Liked Posts