[ROM](port)N.E.A.K.~Slimrom3.6

Search This thread

JmPTaz09

Mar 2, 2011
Schaumburg
Just flashed 3.6, my first try of this rom. I've been on CM9. This rom is just as fast and smooth if not better! Glad I tried it. Seems really nice so far, no problems at all. Running it with shun Andromeda kernel version .13 which can be found in i9100 section (there is an att version). Thanks for porting and hope you keep up with updates!

Sent from my GT-I9100 using XDA

Last edited:
Reactions: Simba501

anikiup

Dec 4, 2010
Sterling
Just flashed 3.6, my first try of this rom. I've been on CM9. This rom is just as fast and smooth if not better! Glad I tried it. Seems really nice so far, no problems at all. Running it with shun Andromeda kernel version .13 which can be found in i9100 section (there is an att version). Thanks for porting and hope you keep up with updates!

Can you post the link for the kernel please?

Edit: nvm. Found it.

Last edited:

bb_hershey

Jun 4, 2009
Kuala Lumpur
Can u pls paste the link if u have found it so others could have another alternative kennel to choose from? Sharing is caring :)

Sent from my SGH-I777 using xda premium

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Per request rom creator I will no longer be updating this rom
    The dpi on this rom is set to 182 instead of the default 254. To change go to settings,ass(advance slim settings, and I think its under general ui

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2

Actually, the default is 240.

Sent from my SGH-I777 using xda premium
    Has anyone had any luck getting 3.6 to hell raise? Mine keeps failing.

Sent from my SGH-I777 using Tapatalk 2

New build is up