No Rom, No Backup, PC wont mount Nexus 7

Search This thread

NastyNasdaq

Feb 19, 2011
I cracked the screen on my Nexus 7 and had to send it away for repair. In the process the tech reset the device, I can access TWRP but when I plug my Nexus into my computer it failed to install the drivers. I went to device manager and it shows Nexus 7 with the yellow exclamation point.

Can someone point me into the right direction of being able to get my computer to recognize the nexus so I can load a ROM on to it?

exglynco

Nov 19, 2012
Bay Area
I cracked the screen on my Nexus 7 and had to send it away for repair. In the process the tech reset the device, I can access TWRP but when I plug my Nexus into my computer it failed to install the drivers. I went to device manager and it shows Nexus 7 with the yellow exclamation point.

Can someone point me into the right direction of being able to get my computer to recognize the nexus so I can load a ROM on to it?

Google your OS, "Nexus 7", and "drivers." Download the appropriate drivers. Unplug your Nexus 7 from your computer and install the drivers. Turn on your Nexus 7. Connect your Nexus 7 to your computer. The computer should recognize the N7.

Reactions: NastyNasdaq

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

Google your OS, "Nexus 7", and "drivers." Download the appropriate drivers. Unplug your Nexus 7 from your computer and install the drivers. Turn on your Nexus 7. Connect your Nexus 7 to your computer. The computer should recognize the N7.