No password

Search This thread

matbo

Jun 10, 2014
Hi, I have the g2 mini and I have a big problem.
When I turn off the screen, and then I turn on.. The phone don't ask me the password, the clock code , the numeric code, anything! I have the root whit xposed installed. I tried to remove the script about xposed but nothing happened.... Can anyone help me? Thank a lot
And sorry for my bad English

steffenbakke

Jun 6, 2013
Hi, I have the g2 mini and I have a big problem.
When I turn off the screen, and then I turn on.. The phone don't ask me the password, the clock code , the numeric code, anything! I have the root whit xposed installed. I tried to remove the script about xposed but nothing happened.... Can anyone help me? Thank a lot
And sorry for my bad English

Not quite sure what you mean, but is it missing lock screen security you're on about? If so have you double checked that you have a lock screen security setting set up such as knock on, pattern lock or so. If you don't know how to check go to settings, security and lock screen(or so), in there make sure you have one checked.

Sent from my LG-D620 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

matbo

Jun 10, 2014
Not quite sure what you mean, but is it missing lock screen security you're on about? If so have you double checked that you have a lock screen security setting set up such as knock on, pattern lock or so. If you don't know how to check go to settings, security and lock screen(or so), in there make sure you have one checked.

Sent from my LG-D620 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
Sorry, you're right... I messed the lock screen, I have checked that the unlock whit password is selected.. But if I lock the phone, and I do the Doble tap, or u phus the power button... Of course I unlock the phone! That's ridiculous!