Radio help!

Search This thread

Fi3nD

Mar 14, 2009
I decided to flash my radio to the latest 1.11.25.76. The update was going fine until it reached 99%. Then it suddenly came up with an error. So it unplugged my phone and took the battery out and rebooted the phone. Everything was fine. I went to setting and checked the radio version and it HAD updated to the latest version. My question is, why did this error occur, and has it FULLY patched it to the latest version? Also what are the main advantages of updating the radio?

Thanks

Fulgore69

Jan 9, 2009
Concepcion
I decided to flash my radio to the latest 1.11.25.76. The update was going fine until it reached 99%. Then it suddenly came up with an error. So it unplugged my phone and took the battery out and rebooted the phone. Everything was fine. I went to setting and checked the radio version and it HAD updated to the latest version. My question is, why did this error occur, and has it FULLY patched it to the latest version? Also what are the main advantages of updating the radio?

Thanks
Did you hard-spl?
Sometimes this happen but it flashes ok...The second time you do it...
Advantages:
Radio may or may not improve your battery and other stuff like getting better reception in wi-fi gps and radio signal (cellphone signal)....
I can tell you for me the better radio is 1.11.25.71....
What it depends....On many things...
Try to flash again and you will see no problem to 100%...
There is a radio thread also find it and get studing....:D

Fi3nD

Mar 14, 2009
thanks alot :)

and yes i did hard-spl, Im using itje's touch-it so i needed to hard-spl before i flashed it. Just gonna try out different radio's as my signal seems to have gotten worse (1 or 2 bars atm!!!), used to get full signal in my house.