5,815,095 Members 37,968 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

7/13/10 Pegasus V3 6.5/6.5.5 21895/23577 ALL CDMA CARRIERS 30 ROMS NEW!

Tip us?

ziddo
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Default I can't flash to cricket ROM

Guys,
I down loaded one of the cricket roms, but I'm having problem flashing it to my Sprint HTC Touch Diamond. I'm currently using cricket, but I can only text and talk, and I'm running the sprint ROM 2.00.6517.
What should I do inorder to flash one of the cricket roms??? I really wann have MMS and Mobile web on my phone.

Thanks!!

thesteve42
Old
Thanks Meter 0
you will need to install (flash) a hard SPL before flashing any custom rom.
be sure its the one for your phone before using it.

Dianoga
Old
(Last edited by Dianoga; 8th February 2011 at 01:55 AM.)
Thanks Meter 0
Loving the rom so far but having a couple of small issues. I'm using the Pegasus v3 Sprint 6.5.1 rom.

First I can't for the life of me find the settings for the X button to shut down programs. Programs keep running in the background until I use task manager to shut them down. I just need to know where the setting is, I'm sure I've looked everywhere but maybe it's just hiding lol.

Second thing, my internet connection works, email works but I can't get my contacts to get added to the phone. With other roms, when I set up my hotmail account, all my contacts on my hotmail list are added as well and I can use them in the contacts section. I used the Microsoft My Phone thing and it said that it synced all my contacts and everything but unless I'm doing it wrong, nothing shows up.

Thanks for any info you can share!

Dianoga
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Ok well I managed to figure out how to get my contacts on my phone. I had to set up a connection with the exchange server. I still can't find the settings for the X button though .

sipher26
Old
Thanks Meter 67
try start, settings, system, task manager, button.... good luck

eazy15
Old
Thanks Meter 0
I'm having a few issue myself with this ROM. First thing, my active sync is not working correctly, it's takes a long time to finish a simple syncing of my contacts. And one more thing how would I change the start menu? I want to change it to the original 3 - 4 row.

jerryneil
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Want to revert back to the Original Sprint CDMA ROM, can somebody please provide a link?

---------- Post added at 07:51 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:16 PM ----------

ROM is great, but after calling Sprint, we changed the MSID and MEID number, after saving the changes, the windows colors rotate twice and the unit powers off. The update is never completed.

jerryneil
Old
Thanks Meter 0
After reverting back to the stock:

http://up.ppcgeeks.com/Raphael/Stock...rint_Stock.rar

The phone runs and activates fine.

--jn

cbentz83
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Question MMS Issue

I just flashed v3 Lite on my Touch Diamond on Sprint (DIAM500) and I love it but my wife just sent me a picture message and it won't download. I keep getting a message that says "Unable to download message from ..." I can see in my text message screen that she sent me a message with something attached and so I click on the message and choose to download and that is where the issue comes in. Please help!!!