(Rom) 4.1.2 JB *****"LIQUID PURE CM10" **** FAST AND SMOOTH

Search This thread

the-0ne

Jul 14, 2012
My data usage app (Mobile Counter) doesn't work anymore after flashing this ROM.

Also, getting a Runtime Exception from Google Drive.

Other than that, very smooth and fixes all other CM10 issues so far - front cam, sleep bug and battery calibration.

Great work by all the devs. Looking forward to these getting fixed!

Sent from my GT-P7500 using xda app-developers app

Towle

Retired Forum Moderator
Oct 26, 2010
The Wild
Bought the Nexus 7 yesterday, and have my gtab on Craigslist... This is making me want to do one more flash on my gtab..maybe it will make me decide to keep it..

Sent from my SGH-T989 using xda premium

jolobe

Oct 5, 2011
baarlo
Bought the Nexus 7 yesterday, and have my gtab on Craigslist... This is making me want to do one more flash on my gtab..maybe it will make me decide to keep it..

Sent from my SGH-T989 using xda premium

If you skype this rom is not yours. If not TRY it : you won't regret!

---------- Post added at 06:26 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:42 PM ----------

Does the external usb adapter work with this Rom?

Mine does.

JMRRJMRR

Mar 19, 2007
I cant install on a p4...having the assert problem.any fix????

If i install other cwm i have looping on cwm???any help???

jamesg

Oct 2, 2007
The Vaal
Screen flicker after wake

Hi,

I've flashed the P4 version linked in the thread and my tab developed the flicker-on-wake bug. I was running an older version of the same rom without issue. Has anybody come across this? How dis you solve it? Can it be kernel related?

J.

RavenY2K3

Nov 13, 2006
I cant install on a p4...having the assert problem.any fix????

If i install other cwm i have looping on cwm???any help???

You need to remove the line in the script file that checks which model you have. It's located in the zip. I'll tell you exactly where in moment, unless someone beats me to it.

Edit:
Remove the assert line from updater-script inside the zip, you can do this with something like Notepad++.

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Tapatalk 2

Last edited:

JMRRJMRR

Mar 19, 2007
been there done that, gives me another error..

if i install other cwm it starts rolling the screen

Oct 3, 2012
sleep bug?

I have been using the rom for about two days. It is indeed very smooth, no lags etc. However, the device quite often wont wake up from sleep{I just found out this is the infamous SOD) and I noticed some spontaneous reboots. Very frustrating. Also I have a rolling recovery screen (cwm 5.5.0.4) but I have found a way to circumvent that problem. I dont mind the lack of microphone or the rolling recovery but the SOD and the reboots is impossible to ignore. I will revert to 4.0.4 for reliability and peace of mind. Pitty, because the smoothness and speed of this rom are amazing. I am sure that some enlightened dev will fix these soon. Till then I can only admire the excellence of your work devs. Many thanks for the experience.

Last edited:
Reactions: corei7qm

lightman33

Dec 14, 2007
if you are talking about SOD when charging (no wake up after sleeping), you can bypass this issue by enabling the stay alive option in settings / developement.

fabiboo50

Jul 28, 2010
Hi this ROM rock but video sound is not working. Again which Googleapp version that can be flash with this ROM.

jimh

Apr 4, 2007
As a few people reported problems with CWM I tried TWRP instead.
It seems to work fine and I have installed this rom from the standard Samsung ics.

Oct 3, 2012
if you are talking about SOD when charging (no wake up after sleeping), you can bypass this issue by enabling the stay alive option in settings / developement.

It was not only in charging. Could happen at anytime. BUT - and I was about to post an update about that - I had the memory performance tweaks enabled all that time. I disabled them about 12 hours ago and since then there were neither SOD episodes nor spontaneous reboots. Everything - but the microphone - seem to work as it should now. I just wish it had crossed my mind earlier but I had forgotten about it. I left the overclocking, however, at the maximm 1400. The same with surface dithering, still enabled. Anyway, I am optimistic it will stay this way so I wont go back to 4.0.4.

Reactions: pmdisawesome

pmdisawesome

Jan 23, 2012
So face unlock isn't working? I can live with that since I let a lot of people borrow my Tab face unlocking would be annoying

Oct 3, 2012
trebuchet has stopped working

As a follow-up to my previous posts everything works fine but the microphone. As soon as a disabled the memory tweaks in settings>performance there were no more SODs or auto restarts. I left however Surface dithering and Surface improvement (fix color banding and blur effect) enabled and that did not cause any problems at all so far. However, speaking of SODs, I should mention that SODs occurred persistently when running the ttorent app. Switching to mtorrent revealed the same problem. Again no real problem for me though. All other apps are running flawlessly and fast.
There is only one minor thing. When I tried to remove the google search button from the homescreen (settings>launcher>Search Bar-enable persistent search bar) it resulted in an error message saying "Unfortunatelly Trebuchet has stopped working". No big deal really, hardly any at all. I am just mentioning it in case someone else has come up with the same problem.
Once again excellent rom devs. Many thanks.

pmdisawesome

Jan 23, 2012
How is this compared to stock 4.0.4 by Samsung, how is the smoothness?

If it is the same, I would rather stay at 4.0.4, if it is smoother and more stable then I'll flash?

How's the battery life? Does it have a battery drain? My old Nexus S is still staying at 4.0.4 since I hear 4.1.1 gives it a battery drain!

Oh and I just need to flash the ROM and GApps, Kernel not needed?

Edit: Tried it! Wayyy more laggy than stock ICS, returning now!

Last edited:

jimh

Apr 4, 2007
How is this compared to stock 4.0.4 by Samsung, how is the smoothness?

If it is the same, I would rather stay at 4.0.4, if it is smoother and more stable then I'll flash?

How's the battery life? Does it have a battery drain? My old Nexus S is still staying at 4.0.4 since I hear 4.1.1 gives it a battery drain!

Oh and I just need to flash the ROM and GApps, Kernel not needed?

Edit: Tried it! Wayyy more laggy than stock ICS, returning now!

Perhaps something was wrong with my previous ICS rom then because for me this is brilliant.
This is by far the smoothest and fastest rom I have had on my P7510. I also seem to get fantastic battery life so I'm just hoping that someone will fix the microphone and then everything will be perfect.:)

OTAw

May 27, 2012
Chicago
Good work. I'm on the last build of cm10 and it works well (aside no FFC). But I'll keep an eye out on the development of this

Sent from my GT-P7510 using xda app-developers app

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Hi This is a latest Cm10 Build with my modifications added to make it more smooth and fast.

Features
    Zipaligned
    Rooted
    Added the cm calculator instead of the stock more functions and no more fc's
    Flash Player ready made for jellybean
    Build prop edited to make it smoother
    Ram boost more free ram
    increased touchscreen sensitivity
    Tweaks for faster wifi speed
    Performance Tweaks
    Scrolling smoothness tweaks
    Increased video and photo quality by editing build prop
    Apex launcher latest
    Any many more tweaks!!!!

Instroductions on how to flash
    Back up data
    Flash recovery via Odin
    Reboot and put the Rom into a file
    Go into recovery wipe factory, cache, dalvic cache
    In CWM recovery find where you saved the Rom and install
    Flash the gapps the link above
    Reboot!
    Enjoy!!!

Make sure you have cwm 5.5 and up you can find it in here. Flash it using odin 1.85

Changelog
    Updated to the latest cm
    fixed calculator fc
    edited build prop
    tweaks for touch and scrolling

[Downloads

Recovery
    http://d-h.st/FNm

Gaaps:
    http://d-h.st/EeT

LIQUID PURE CM10 LATEST DOWNLOAD:

P4wifi gt7510
    latest build 31.10
    http://d-h.st/ZfC

mirror
    https://www.dropbox.com/s/jnw5dqidpczftuw/LIQUID%20PURE%20CM10%2031.10%20p4WIFI.zip

p43g gT7500
    http://db.tt/Y4rRzKQa

Important!!!
    -For P4WIFI UK: You must be on the US ICS bootloader odin .tar.md5 inside the .zip or you may experience rolling screen issues
    http://d-h.st/mbk flash via odin tar

-For P4: You must be on the UK ICS bootloader (odin .tar.md5 from ITA inside the folder you may experience a rolling screen otherwise
    http://d-h.st/hmd flash via odin tar

-For all 3g models You must be on the ICS modem or you may have problems

Known issues
    screen flicker happens rarely and is very quick
    face unlock

All the credit goes to pershoot

Please try and report it

Front cam and no sod as far as I can tell And its very smooth thanks to the 3.1 kernel included,

Note microphone and everything works smooth and fast

Credits
    Pershoot
    New build guys make sure you wipe and flash the new gapps. Microphone now works so everything should work now enjoy I will upload 3g version soon
    Rom update 31.10 build

Guys the rom has been updated with many tweaks to make the rom more smooth and fast hope you would like it. I have also gave the rom a name. ENJOY!!! ;)
    Very Nice rom. Everything working great except microphone which who needs one in a tablet. Very smooth no Force closes feels like a whole new tablet.

---------- Post added at 07:26 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:00 PM ----------

yes but who needs them anyway in a wifi only tablet

The mic is quite useful for voice typing, skype / other video chat progs.
    OK, I'm not asking for ETA but I am wondering if there is any development in this ROM. This is the only ROM with front camera working and only a little more minor bugs. MOD please move this the the development forum so all the good devs can work togeher!

Sent from my GT-P7510 using XDA Premium HD app

There will be a new build out by the end of next week and the minor bugs would be fixed hopefully