Oct 6, 2011
Atlanta,Ga

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1357865157301.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1357865157301.jpg
    195.2 KB · Views: 1,923

prerav31

Sep 2, 2012
Thanks for sharing your find but I'm still rocking out with the beat that came with the rezound and loving it plus the black and red match so well with the phone if only I can find a nice black and red case now

Sent from my HTC6435LVW using xda app-developers app

Reactions: holla420

shaggyskunk

Recognized Contributor
Nov 22, 2011
IDK
I was being a cheap a$$ the other day looking for some relatively cheap earbuds. Then I came across theses generic beats earbuds(don't laugh at me) so I got them in today and I must say they sound pretty much just like the real ones.
http://www.ebay.com/itm/In-Ear-In-E...53210864?pt=US_Headphones&hash=item4d08635af0

sent from my beastly powered DNA using Tapatalk 2

I tried these buds, but they sounded pretty tinny

uploadfromtaptalk1357935577896.jpg

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk HD

holla420

Oct 6, 2011
Atlanta,Ga
Lol I got a pair of beats but only the left earbud work :( they sound Awiite there is a sound different but they pump out some bass:cool:

Sent from my HTC6435LVW using Tapatalk 2

BotsOne

Apr 3, 2011
Colorado Springs
If you want some beats-like headphones without the beats pricetag I would recommend the JVC HA-FX101's (appx. $20) They have kind of a crappy cord, but they sound nice if you like bass-heavy music. Can't beat 'em for 20 bucks. Also if you prefer cans over earbuds the sony MDR-XB500 are pretty insane bass-wise. Very nice headphones, they will rattle your teeth if you want them to, crisp highs and nice mids. Not too muddy. They are about 60 bucks & worth every penny. I prefer them over some of my $200 cans. And yeah, I'm sort of a headphone junky =)

holla420

Oct 6, 2011
Atlanta,Ga
If you want some beats-like headphones without the beats pricetag I would recommend the JVC HA-FX101's (appx. $20) They have kind of a crappy cord, but they sound nice if you like bass-heavy music. Can't beat 'em for 20 bucks. Also if you prefer cans over earbuds the sony MDR-XB500 are pretty insane bass-wise. Very nice headphones, they will rattle your teeth if you want them to, crisp highs and nice mids. Not too muddy. They are about 60 bucks & worth every penny. I prefer them over some of my $200 cans. And yeah, I'm sort of a headphone junky =)

Just looked at thoses and I like. I really like http://item.mobileweb.ebay.com/viewitem?itemId=180968888846&index=3&nav=SEARCH&nid=65676461199 looks like they beat hard :thumbup:

Sent from my HTC6435LVW using Tapatalk 2

Reactions: MustafaHadaKing

holla420

Oct 6, 2011
Atlanta,Ga

Spiral_ouT

Sep 20, 2011
Los Angeles, California
I always recommend the JVC Xtreme Xplosives for amazing sounding, inexpensive, earbuds. You can wear these things for hours and hours without ever even the slightest bit of pain. Only buds I've owned out of many that felt so natural in your ears that you can forget you're wearing them.

Then you get to the sound.. Bass is deep and clear, mids are great, and highs are surprisingly good. So far, none of my friends or family that I've bought them for or recommended them to have given them anything but high praise.

They can be found on Amazon for about $18 for the older version and $25 for the newer with aluminum casing and carbon diaphragm.

Sent from my Transformer using Tapatalk 2

Last edited:

jslappa

Oct 19, 2012
For doing yardwork ill or when I need to still hear my surroundings ill use some Vmoda in ears. But when I want to imerse myself in my music, ill use my Westone ES5s. I've tried many many in ears, and these are the 2 I've settled on. If I could give one piece of advice, get phones with removable cords. Those were always the first thing to break.

ML417

Jul 26, 2012
Long Island, NY
I always recommend the JVC Xtreme Xplosives for amazing sounding, inexpensive, earbuds. You can wear these things for hours and hours without ever even the slightest bit of pain. Only buds I've owned out of many that felt so natural in your ears that you can forget you're wearing them.

Then you get to the sound.. Bass is deep and clear, mids are great, and highs are surprisingly good. So far, none of my friends or family that I've bought them for or recommended them to have given them anything but high praise.

They can be found on Amazon for about $18 for the older version and $25 for the newer with aluminum casing and carbon diaphragm.

Sent from my Transformer using Tapatalk 2

i have them, while they are great sounding and i'm loving the case (and name), i cant say that they are painless, i've tried both the small and medium size rubbers and they both result in mild discomfort after a certain amount of time. I can live with that because they were cheap and great sounding for price range, plus it's near impossible to find ear buds that don't start hurting after a while. I recommend speakers for a pain free experience

holla420

Oct 6, 2011
Atlanta,Ga
Why our phone didn't come w/a pair of beats earbuds :thumbdown:

sent from my beastly powered viper DNA using Tapatalk 2

holla420

Oct 6, 2011
Atlanta,Ga
Because our phone upgrade wouldn't have cost 200 dollars (or 800? if you bought it outright) if they did. Not to mention Beats earbuds are overpriced, that price tag doesn't reflect their quality.

Isn't the rezound 199 like our phone? Well at least I paid that for my phone

sent from my beastly powered viper DNA using Tapatalk 2

Top Liked Posts