[ICON PACK] Octa UI v1.5 - 960+ HD Icons | Flat | Restricted Colors | Octagon-Shaped

Search This thread
G

GuestK00310

9s4Vltt.png

Octa UI

Hello my fellow icon maniacs, after 3 weeks of work, I've finally finished my icon pack and uploaded it to the play store. It's called Octa UI and currently has over 960 HD Icons and some wallpapers.
The icons in this icon pack were created by using only 8 colors, which is why the icons tie so good to each other and have a unified look. Please read the play store description for more info.

Free version

Purchase via Play Store:
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=ui.habeeb.octa

I'll be constantly updating the app with more and more icons. I've also uploaded an icon request tool, which sends me the activity names of the apps you want the icons for.

Octa UI - Icon Requester:
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=octa.habeeb.iconrequest

Feel free to send me your requests and let me know what you think of the icons. Thanks!

Last edited:

kidxcore

Jan 17, 2014
hey guys
i was wondering how i can make the icons converge?
like the one u have in ur screenshots

H-KaN

Dec 7, 2010
Goslar
Bought this icon pack via play store. It's very beautiful and definitely worse the money. I got two questions.

- Can we get the wallpapers seperated from the app?

- Can you tell me the hex codes for the colours you used for the icons? Would like to try to change my daydream wallpaper to make it fit to this pack.

Thanks for any help and this great icon pack.

G

GuestK00310

This is a really nice icon pack. Great work

Thank you! :D

Bought this icon pack via play store. It's very beautiful and definitely worse the money. I got two questions.

- Can we get the wallpapers seperated from the app?

- Can you tell me the hex codes for the colours you used for the icons? Would like to try to change my daydream wallpaper to make it fit to this pack.

Thanks for any help and this great icon pack.

You can download the wallpapers from here: https://www.dropbox.com/s/chc0d1dsherv83p/octauiwalls.zip

The hex codes are:
#5DBC4E
#2B99D6
#2B58B2
#CF3681
#EA3F44
#EB5133
#F9B345
#F0D7AC

Absolutely gorgeous looking icons, much appreciated effort bro !

One thing though, the phone icon does not assign correctly, please fix it soon

Thanks, for the feedback! Could you please use this tool and send me a screenshot of the phone app's component info? Thank you!

G

GuestK00310

Updated to v1.5

5xd47SF.png

Octa UI v1.5

Haven’t been able to update my icon pack, please excuse the absence. Octa UI now comes with a dashboard app.
I’ve also implemented the icon request feature into the app. Hope you like the update!

Changelog:
  • Octa UI now comes with a dashboard app
  • Request feature now inside the app
  • Added compatibility with GO Launcher / Smart Launcher
  • Added 66 new icons (go to octaui.tumblr.com to see the full list)
  • Added alternative icons
  • Redesigned old icons
  • Fixed broken activities
  • Other minor changes

omvir

Apr 28, 2011
These are amazing bro! Just bought it through play store. Saw that a few apps were missing the theme so I sent a request through the app!

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Afaik you need to post the free version in this community. Just read the rules.